Gaming Stream/Review Community Naming.

Hello all,

A few friends and myself are getting together a small community of gamers that will be doing streams and reviews of any and all games we can think of on youtube and twitch mostly, including WoW. It will range from consoles to PC to even arcade. Instead of deciding a name for ourselves, we came up with a few and would rather have the gaming communities take on what a good name would be. I'm listing below 9 names we have thought of but feel free to offer up your own or vote for 1 of these 9. Thanks so much for the feedback before hand!

1. Crit Crew Gaming
    2. Screenverse Gaming
    3. Hyperion Gaming
    4. Review Crew Gaming
    5. Ragnarok Gaming
    6. Super Effective Gaming
    7. XsV: Excessive Gaming
    8. Fortune Gaming
    9. Good Guy Gaming(Triple G Gaming)
    Last edited by Diabeatus; 2013-06-25 at 02:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    then this should be in a wow thread and um i guess 4 idk who cares

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    then this should be in a wow thread and um i guess 4 idk who cares
    Why should this be in a WoW thread? It covers more than WoW and it's setting up a gaming community.

I'm going to vote for 2. Are you just using the name for your streams or are you making up an image too? I'd honestly have to say that the name for me personally would have to fit with the demeanour you use when reviewing games.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Anything with the word "Gaming" or "Crew" in sucks imo, its overused.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    Why should this be in a WoW thread? It covers more than WoW and it's setting up a gaming community.

I'm going to vote for 2. Are you just using the name for your streams or are you making up an image too? I'd honestly have to say that the name for me personally would have to fit with the demeanour you use when reviewing games.
    Thanks for the quick responses guys, we will also be making an image. There will be a quick intro with our name obviously to every video. Probably in the range of 10 seconds, one member of our team will be creating that. So we definitely are looking for a name to market as well as one that sounds good.

If you really want to stand out, be successful, and be unique, you won't use any of these names and you'll do something more innovative than game reviews.

There are literally tens of thousands (if not more) of groups of friends who want to stream, review games, and get millions of views. If you aim to blend in, that's all you'll do - blend.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    If you really want to stand out, be successful, and be unique, you won't use any of these names and you'll do something more innovative than game reviews.

There are literally tens of thousands (if not more) of groups of friends who want to stream, review games, and get millions of views. If you aim to blend in, that's all you'll do - blend.
    While we want people to enjoy our work we are doing this mainly for fun. We don't expect to make money from this or be some huge success story. We are just a group of guys looking to do something in our free-time that we haven't before. Thank you for the feed back though, you're right that there are tons that just blend in. We don't mind blending in as long as we are having some fun doing it.