Which Boss to go for next.

Hey guys,

Following my teams recent council kill, I wanted to get some advice about which boss we should ideally be targeting next.

Current progress is 7/13, in the following order - Jin'rohk, Ji'kun, Horridon, Iron Qon, Tortos, Magaera and Council.

Our next option is either Durumu, or Primordius, and I just wanted to find out which would be the better option. From What I've read, a lot of people seem to overestimate Durumu, but at the same time, people say Primordius is easier, thus I am conflicted, and turn to you all for guidance

Our raid comp,

Prot War
    Prot Pala

Fire Mage
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Ele Sham
    DK
    Feral Druid

Holy Pala
    Resto Druid
    Resto Shaman

(I know its 11, either 1 dps or 1 healer would not be included depending on what the fight requires.)

Here is a link to our recent WoL.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/184674/

Many Thanks

Do twins. we're 6/13HC and it took us 9 pulls.

It's laughable.

Yeah twins is probably your best bet.. though primordius is pretty easy aswell if your tanks arent asleep^^

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Do twins. we're 6/13HC and it took us 9 pulls.

It's laughable.
    We've had some pulls on twins, and it did seem pretty straightforward, We managed to start getting to P3 consistently, but as soon as Lu'Lin started Wave bombing us, we just went down like flies.

You shouldn't get too many tidal forces. Use the slow time celestial for one and dodge them. The next one use rallying cry demo banner and a celestial, and so on.

To be honest, in your shoes, primo or durumu, I'm not sure either will take forever for you to down. Figure out which one plays to your raids strengths and go for it.

All 3 aren't bad. Durumu is the same fight, but you have to do the beams and life drain correctly this time. The walls aren't that big of a deal, especially with fire mage/ warlock/ ele shaman.

Twins? Probably the easiest of the three.

Primordius, also easy after your tanks get the black oozes figured out, and the kiting path of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    We've had some pulls on twins, and it did seem pretty straightforward, We managed to start getting to P3 consistently, but as soon as Lu'Lin started Wave bombing us, we just went down like flies.
    Xuen for first tidal wave, Niuzao for the second and you win the game. If you get a third you should hang your heads in shame

We went for Durumu, only took 6 pulls... Didn't expect it to be that easy tbh.