Question Enhance, not sure what to spend valor on

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Korra/advanced

I am thinking either cloak or trinket, but I'm not sure. I'm also wondering if I should change my gemming/reforging/enchanting to prioritize haste > mastery now. Currently Valor capped for the week at 1892.

I just want to mention that I dropped 3 tokens on consorts this week alone and still haven't gotten better weapons.

Sim it to see if you should do haste over mastery, but judging by your gear and ilvl I would say no. As for what to buy with valor I would have to say once again Sim it. I would think the trinket is a better upgrade over the other two trinkets, and if it comes to that it just means you will have just one RPPM trinket. So a haste build will not be optimal.
    Last edited by Leviatron; 2013-06-28 at 03:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, once you Sim and get your stat weights, you can input that into AMR and use their built-in upgrade calculator, and it will tell you the best way to spend your VP.

You're well into the ilvl range for haste over mastery, in my opinion. It's more of a debate as to whether you should pick up Ancestral Swiftness for the passive 10% haste or whether you have enough haste to skip that and go to Elemental Mastery.

For a haste build, you should look at trying to reach around 6940 haste without going over. You want to have your attacks hitting every 1.5 seconds with Flurry up, so that your 3 second Windfury ICD isn't working against you. If you need Ancestral Swiftness to get close to a 1.5 second swing timer, then take it. Once your attacks are faster than 1.5 seconds, swap to Elemental Mastery.

Once you're going for haste, Echo of the Elements isn't doing you a whole lot of good, so you should consider grabbing Primal Elementalist so you can line it up with Elemental Mastery, Bloodlust, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapulani View Post
    You're well into the ilvl range for haste over mastery, in my opinion. It's more of a debate as to whether you should pick up Ancestral Swiftness for the passive 10% haste or whether you have enough haste to skip that and go to Elemental Mastery.

For a haste build, you should look at trying to reach around 6940 haste without going over. You want to have your attacks hitting every 1.5 seconds with Flurry up, so that your 3 second Windfury ICD isn't working against you. If you need Ancestral Swiftness to get close to a 1.5 second swing timer, then take it. Once your attacks are faster than 1.5 seconds, swap to Elemental Mastery.

Once you're going for haste, Echo of the Elements isn't doing you a whole lot of good, so you should consider grabbing Primal Elementalist so you can line it up with Elemental Mastery, Bloodlust, or both.
    Is there any in depth guides that go into haste builds and when to swap?