Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Conqueror tokens in 10 man

Have any other raid groups experienced a serious lack of conqueror tokens in 10 man ToT?
    I currently have 68 kills on bosses that drop tokens (normal+heroic combined), but we've only had about 5 to 8 conqueror tokens. This is 14 weeks of clearing to lei shin and I still don't have my 4 set. I've coined shoulders and I got 2 drops for my other pieces. I've tried to search for problems and it seems like others are seeing some of the same thing.
    Just wanted to put it out there before I look into submitting a ticket. I don't trust blizzard anymore since the bugged off-hand on Feng the Accursed in MSV.

You forgot about buged galleon/sha mounts. like three months before that patched that?....
    But its the luck of the draw and ten mans are fucked in terms of tier.

We get a lot of Conq tokens in our raid. Ji-kun dropped the Conq legs 6 straight weeks. The boss that doesnt seem to like us is Iron Qon, only 2 tokens so far.

Don't bother submitting a ticket for RNG related problems, they'll just tell you it's RNG and to keep trying.

Rng is RNG blah blah blah. It has always been here and it always will be.

Onxyia deep breathes more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

class tokens are outdated mechanic that should be taken out
    just make boss drop general head/shoulders/pants/chest/gloves tokens

it will mean that after 10 weeks of killing certain boss everyone will have it which seem a reasonable amount of time
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

15+ Year Old Account
    That would be nice, but I think they're firm that the RNG suspense factor would be missed. Loot can definitely be a bummer in 10mans, but the coins do help put a little bit of it back in your hands. If it weren't for coins, I'd have three pieces of heroic gear, and would have just last week, on my 55th heroic ToT kill, gotten a heroic weapon.

It does seem Conq drops too rarely, as Paladin/Priest/Warlock are pretty popular classes. One of my group's Paladins and one of the Priests (we used to have two of each, still have two Priests, a Pally, and my Lock) rerolled Monk this expansion. So it could be worse...at least when more Prot tokens drop they're collecting heroic offspec gear instead of it going to rot.

But yeah, ______ loot is ______.

Deleted
    Bummer, we got a paladin with 2 full offsets and a priest in full offset before most others even had MS 4 set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clebane View Post
    Have any other raid groups experienced a serious lack of conqueror tokens in 10 man ToT?
    I currently have 68 kills on bosses that drop tokens (normal+heroic combined), but we've only had about 5 to 8 conqueror tokens. This is 14 weeks of clearing to lei shin and I still don't have my 4 set. I've coined shoulders and I got 2 drops for my other pieces. I've tried to search for problems and it seems like others are seeing some of the same thing.
    Just wanted to put it out there before I look into submitting a ticket. I don't trust blizzard anymore since the bugged off-hand on Feng the Accursed in MSV.
    There is no problem, just random loot.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Conqueror only has three classes on it, the other two have four classes...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    We've had some shitty luck with it, I wouldn't be surprised if they sneaked in a change in drop rate since it's the only token without 4 classes on it. I don't entirely believe they had, but luck would suggest they may have. We got our first hm conq chest last week after 10 kills.
    The drops are not equal, never been. Last expo it was warrior dropping the least.
    It sucks in 10man but makes sense with 3 classes on it.

Deleted
    Yes Yes, 10 man and random.

Want examples?

-Our 10 man raid has cleared normal ToT week one and we are 7/12 hero. Our hunter is still running with the upgraded 504 weapon from lei'shi.

Not a single drop in lfr/normal/hero.

- caster trinkets: 4 caster in the rooster dropped trinkets 3 .. complete joke.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It certainly feels like Conq tokens are scarce in runs I've been in. But I think that's because my guild is conq heavy and there just isn't even tokens to satisfy the needs of 3 paladins, a lock, and a priest. But we've never run into a situation of DE'ing tier so it can't be that bad.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

10+ Year Old Account
    Conqueror is terrible in our raids as well, our Druid and Shaman have triple offspec sets and what not. Then again we also seem to be quite heavy on conqueror raiders so it skews it even more.

Quote Originally Posted by SMT12 View Post
    Conqueror only has three classes on it, the other two have four classes...
    The other tokens also have a higher drop rate to compensate for that.

In ~2 months of clears, my 25m group has seen TWO conq helms. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's look at the amount of different pieces of gear that can be bought and NOT the amount of classes..
    Conq: 3 paladin, 2 priest, 1 warlock for a total of 6.
    Protector: 2 warrior, 1 hunter, 3 shaman, 3 monk for a total of 9
    Vanquisher: 1 rogue, 2 death knight, 1 mage, 4 druid for a total of 8

Actually that's more skewed than I thought.. Carry on.

Deleted
    We actualy have conquerer tokens going to offspec offspec, but i suppose every raid has to much of XX token

Deleted
    iirc they removed conqueror tokens in a hotfix as they didnt like it that pally/lock/priests got tier.

Deleted
    I raid in 25man and the most common thing is 3 protector tokens per boss but when it comes to Twins... no protector token was given that day, and the other day, and the other, and the other...