tarren mill southshore bg!

i was watching wowcrendor and he came up with a great idea.

what about a bg that was the old ss tm raid pvp.
    it could have the goal being you have to kill all the npcs or whoever kills the most npcs in a given time frame. or some other goal.

anyways post your ideas for it !

Quote Originally Posted by Genooo View Post
    Heh, tauren mill.
    i know i was just told it is tarren mill. ive played since live hit and ive always called it tauren mill.

ive played since live hit and ive always called it tauren mill.
    Sure, bud :0

I don't think the idea has much merit tbh. Rather than make a Tarren Mill deathmatch BG (First to 100kills or w/e) I would rather see AV altered so the middle of the map is more of a bottleneck to force PvP in the very beginning instead of what occurs today.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if they made like a PvP scenario? Something like Alterac Valley, but much more smaller and more PvP-interactive. Let's say, you have an Alliance and a Horde boss. When you kill an enemy player, you loot their corpse and get an item. You turn in, let's say 5, of these items to the boss and he gets 10% more damage / 10% more health. Of course, you need to do other goals before the bosses become unlocked, but you win by either killing the enemy boss or killing a certain amount of enemy players.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

So like a 40 man arena basically?

south shore has already been taken by the undead :P its pretty much a bucket of yuck now