Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Either Alexstraza (good looking, and if I get shot down on that front she can just dragon form and fly us home) or Lorewalker Cho for Storytime.

so many people saying female charachters cuz they wanna sex them, ok thats neat and all but when it comes to actually surviving? what are you gunna do now? mage portal away? leap on a dragon and fly away? thats just breaking the scenario and cant be viable. so therefore i settle for practicality: a druid, possibly http://www.wowhead.com/npc=40196/zentabra#. male druids are a bunch of nerds and are always sleeping. at least the troll druid would have experience surviving on an island, and she can also shapeshift into a potato if we need to travel in the water, a bear if something needs to get fucked up, a bat in case of fuck the system and we just wanna fly away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Jaina. She'll just open a portal back to Dalaran for us.
    That's what I was going to say

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvannas. To get naughty :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.. I think I would like the company of a Naaru.
    Preferably A'dal or Xi'ri.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    In the inn in the Mage District in Stormwind, there is an NPC with a big bloody meat cleaver. Hot. We're gonna make little NPC babies.

Or if I'm allowed to cheese the game, a druid, so I could have them turn into some sort of large animal to transport me to safety.
    Am I the only one who thought he was going somewhere else with that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrd View Post
    so many people saying female charachters cuz they wanna sex them, ok thats neat and all but when it comes to actually surviving? what are you gunna do now?
    For the record, I named Sergra because she is my homeslice. No sex, too busy being motherfuckin' awesome.

She gonna whirlwind any predators to death, and we are gonna eat them together, just like we did together during the Alliance attacks in the days of old.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Jaina, because she could teleport us off.

Although....I wouldn't complain if we were stuck there together for a while first. :>

Okay, aside from the comedy "woooo sexytime" option and the easy "just teleport off" option, Jaina would still be incredibly useful to have with you in a situation like that. She can conjure food, so that wouldn't be a problem. And....she's Jaina, so she'd make quick work of anything like predators, pirates, etc. There's honestly not a whole lot that a powerful mage couldn't handle.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-06-26 at 09:56 PM.

Deleted
    some Draenei barmaid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Velen. Given his age, I'm sure he has many stories to tell. He has seen things.
    I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe... [laughs] Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain.
    To appropriate a speech from Roy Blatty. Velen has probably seen all of that and much more.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-06-26 at 09:53 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Mebok Mizzyrix.

Deleted
    Saurfang, he could cleave us a path through the ocean to civilization.

Alexstrasza.

After some fun times in humanoid form she can go back to dragon form and fly me out of there and I can then write my own version of How to Tame a Dragon.

Jaina

Female
    Food
    Water
    Portals
    Ice

any draenei female

Jaina, mage, conjures food water, could open portals if she wanted. Pretty hot for a toon. Probably a little crazy too. What more could you want?

This would be Jainas response:

"Oh you want to bang me and then port of? Ok

Teleports away.

Linken. With his memory problems I could just tell him it's "his turn" to get firewood, gather food, etc over and over.

Mankirks wife

Why does everyone say Jaina, Sitting alone on a island with an over-emotional blond woman does not sound like a great idea to me at all. I'd have to go for Alexstrasza or some other mystical being I think, She can just Transform to a dragon or other entity to take me piggy back riding to safety. No magic so wards do not stop me, Just pure muscle power!