Thread: Dat Sky Golem

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm at 28 now. Cant Wait!

15+ Year Old Account
    im only at 25, i missed a few days due to working extremely long hours and coming home and passing out to sleep before remembering to do the daily cooldown =(

28 on one and 27 on another >.< forgot to do the cd one day on one of em lol.
    do what you feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    If i wont get that i will just learn it
    I say learn it!!! screw the gold

Missed a day unfortunately, so I won't get mine until Friday. And that thing ain't getting sold. I'm learning the hell out of that mount!

10+ Year Old Account
    8 hours to go.....

How can these already appear on EU servers? Was it possible to craft more then 1 reagent per day? If not, shouldn't everyone have one by Thursday? (10th October)? 30 days after 5.4 release?

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Making one on my Horde and one on my Alliance. Probably sell the Horde one, and keep the Alliance one for me, depending on which one I can get more from.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Idge View Post
    How can these already appear on EU servers? Was it possible to craft more then 1 reagent per day? If not, shouldn't everyone have one by Thursday? (10th October)? 30 days after 5.4 release?
    A) From blingtron.
    B) He relearned engineering twice.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    A) From blingtron.
    B) He relearned engineering twice.
    Explain A); I understand B)

Deleted
    Is it an account bound mount?

Some people think it can drop from Blingtron's gift.

It can't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulthaz View Post
    It was on the PTR atleast, I'd assume they keep it.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Nevermind, Google ftw, I only leveled Engineering for the Sky Golem, never looked into the possibilities of daily quests :P

there is a chance to get an engineering mount from Blingtron gift package

Quote Originally Posted by Richenda View Post
    Miriam Webster & other dictionaries have added this to the definition of literally: "Used to acknowledge that something is not literally true but is used for emphasis or to express strong feeling."

Makes me sad.
    Not much annoys me, but using the word literally metaphorically is one of those things that get under my skin. Especially when it is the news.

Deleted
    There was a bug that let you use the cooldown before maintainence and then it was reset after maintenance, so some people would have a couple in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    there is a chance to get an engineering mount from Blingtron gift package
    Source on this?

I think they are talking about the pet from the blingtron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    Do you seriously believe this thing will be crafted with only putting about 12k worth of mats into it? I mean seriously? For anyone that is crafting this for themselves you cannot count the 30 days putting any sort of value on it, you are going to be playing those 30 days anyway because of the new patch, if for whatever reason you can't spend 30secs a day making the mat then obviously you didn't want the mount much anyway.

The only time you can put any value into the price it's going to be going for is when you try selling it off in trade or on the ah and I can guarantee you are not going to be getting people to pay the 50k+ any of you think when the base cost of mats aren't even 15k. This will have additional mats to it and I will be here to say "I told you so" the moment they add more. As a mount collector and as someone who has played WoW for 5 years now I can say without a doubt blizz has never and will never put this much effort into a mount without some kind of catch(30 days is not a catch when you are going to be playing anyway). They will never put this much effort into something like this just to hand it out for the laughable cost of 12k and logging in for 30secs a day to do your cd.
    I thought i would just lawl at this as I was reading the thread... they changed all the mats... honest!

On topic mine will be crafted by the 13th as I have missed a few days here and there and it seems to be selling for 150k on the US realm Im on (velen) and Im unsure on the EU value.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulthaz View Post
    I can verify on live that yes, it is account-bound. And SOOOOO FUUUUUN!

I don't have an issue being a Druid running around in a thoroughly environment-unfriendly mount, so long as the mount is this sweet.

I probably would have issues if the camera shook as much as the mount does though; the camera doesn't shake.

Also, regarding the Eng mounts, I know the other 2 Eng mounts from Mists (Kyparium Rocket & World Spinner) could drop from Blingtron gift boxen, but I'm not sure if Sky Golem was added to that, or if Pierre or Rascal-bot were added (the 5.4 Eng pets).

Price-wise, I just checked the Ally AH on Alexstrasza, and there were 6, ranging from 99k to 200k. And yes, if someone asked me to build them one, I'd be charging n arm and a leg for it. However, I'm just considering the opportunity cost to be completely overwritten by the sheer fun of this damn thing.