Thread: Priest Tier 16

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Metal cloth? check
    Brown? check
    Big shoulders? check
    Big belt? check
    More metal details? check

The colors on the white-red-gold version are great, I'll give blizzard's "artists" that.

Deleted
    Looks like sh*t on my UD... Actually, it generally just looks like sh*t.

At least the pvp set is decent.

Deleted
    Priest tiers this expansion have been so shit. What kind of Art team is blizzard hiring because MoP has been down right terrible. So disappointing...

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing is certain Blizzard's artists are either fed up or they just lack talent, can't really think of anything else.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2013-07-04 at 10:07 AM.

Honestly, anything is better than Tier15. I'm still not sure why I have burnt candles on my shoulder.
    "It is only the great men who are truly obscene, for if they never dared to be obscene, they never could have dared to be great."

Quote Originally Posted by Heca View Post
    Honestly, anything is better than Tier15. I'm still not sure why I have burnt candles on my shoulder.
    I like tier 15... it's my fave priest set >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Wasn't healing more Yu'lon's thing?
    All those disciples of Chi-Ji ever do is damage and look at him in the fight against those twins.
    And all those disc priest ever do is cast Smite and call it a day. What's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Superlolz View Post
    And all those disc priest ever do is cast Smite and call it a day. What's the difference?
    Last time I checked smite didn't deal melee damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the burgundy set the best.

I really haven't liked any of the tiers this expansion, although T14 was ok. T15 is just weird, and T16 isn't much better.

I guess they really want us to use Transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Achtalon View Post
    It might help if the human male in the example didn't have his eyes popping wide open. The warrior tier posted at the same time looks fantastic, and this priest tier looks absurd.
    Is this the same tier with the giant triangular belt pointing in a particular direction so we know where to look and conveniently placed spikes that suggest that every warrior has something in their no-no place that's ah...long and spikey?

Because I laughed my ass off when I saw that set. Every time I see it, I bust out laughing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Wasn't healing more Yu'lon's thing?
    All those disciples of Chi-Ji ever do is damage and look at him in the fight against those twins.
    It's kind of mixed up.

Chi-Ji is the essence of Hope, and our healing cloak is his. Yu'lon is the essence of wisdom and the DPS cloak is hers. Chi-Ji gives us our healing DMF Card, and Yu'lon does the DPS version. But the Monk Jade Serpent Statue - OBVIOUSLY patterned after Yu'lon - heals. In the Twin Consorts encounter, Yu'lon heals us, and Chi-Ji does a bunch of damage.

I feel like people didn't check the notes before setting this all up. xD
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know the white / golden version looks really nice on a Draenei. But I bet it'll be HC set anyway which I'll probably never get. <_<

Deleted
    it looks horrible like a big wooden bird crapped on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    It's bird-themed because it's based on Chi-Ji. Y'know, The Red Crane? Pandaria's embodiment of hope? The patron Celestial of healers?

Ring any bells?
    I just got like, super freakin' stoked to see Jhazrun here

/wave!
    Last edited by Teegs; 2013-07-08 at 09:55 PM.

NOTHING can be worse than t14. If you exclude t12, and arguably t10, this is the best Priest set since t8 imo.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Pve one is hideous. Pvp one on the other hand, seems absolutely amazing, worth doing pvp (that I strongly dislike) to farm the gear pieces for transmog.
    Agree 100% with this. I saw the PVP set first and my jaw dropped. Then I saw the PVE set and was horribly disappointed.

Deleted
    I must say its not the worst tier of the expansion thus far. Again I find some tiers are nicer to look in different colours and some races. I personally would wear it but then again would prolly switch back to Sunwell/T11 heroic as I normally do lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    It's bird-themed because it's based on Chi-Ji. Y'know, The Red Crane? Pandaria's embodiment of hope? The patron Celestial of healers?

Ring any bells?
    Good thing priests only heal and don't have a dps spec.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Shadow whats that?

Quote Originally Posted by Erebzion View Post
    Shadow whats that?
    With the new cloak enchants, I wanna look like yulong!

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Deleted
    Isn't that one of the non-disc specs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teegs View Post
    I just got like, super freakin' stoked to see Jhazrun here

/wave!
    Howdy.
    One against two. Overruled.