Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The question now is if this mount can still be used from other characters after we learned it on the Engineering character.

Deleted
    Jesus H. Christ ... I play WoW nonstop for 7 years, finally I quit (final month not even run out) and *THEN* they introduce this fucking awesome mount.

Well, gonna reactivate for one month when 5.4 LFR is completely open, just wanna finish the storyline for good, maybe I'll just get that mount then, for fun, not like I care about my money at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    That sure will be an annoying mount with all that noise.
    The sound is currently just placeholder usage of the copter FX.

---------- Post added 2013-06-30 at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by one_entity View Post
    Jesus H. Christ ... I play WoW nonstop for 7 years, finally I quit (final month not even run out) and *THEN* they introduce this fucking awesome mount.

Well, gonna reactivate for one month when 5.4 LFR is completely open, just wanna finish the storyline for good, maybe I'll just get that mount then, for fun, not like I care about my money at this point.
    If the current mats arrangement makes it through PTR unchanged, the mount won't be available for anyone for a month. one of the items needed is BOP and engies can only make one a day, and the mount needs 30 of 'em. And odds are anyone who'll be making one will be making one first for themselves before making one to sell.

I'd suggest a couple months worth of resub, if you want one.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    More like: "What a surprise it was Raegwyn who soloed it." I know DKs are great at soloing (I've got two myself), but if it was to the extent most people make it seem, there would be more than one DK making the solo firsts...
    There is: Mione.
    Vamp

10+ Year Old Account
    Well thats a nice mount, if i was playing id definately make it. Hope it costs about 1million gold though or it will be everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    ....begin the Gurran Lagan referances

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    ....begin the Gurran Lagan referances
    Blizzard has been watching too much anime :P

---------- Post added 2013-06-30 at 09:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    More like: "What a surprise it was Raegwyn who soloed it." I know DKs are great at soloing (I've got two myself), but if it was to the extent most people make it seem, there would be more than one DK making the solo firsts...
    Jeez looks like someone has envy hahaha! Raegwyn and Mion are the only known death knights to do that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Well thats a nice mount, if i was playing id definately make it. Hope it costs about 1million gold though or it will be everywhere.

So far, no. Living Steel is about 1-2K and you need 30. For those 30 items of the other mat that is introduced in 5.4, you need 300 Ghost Iron Bars. They cost about 100-200 gold. Do the math.

The mats can still change, but I hope not. Already bought mine before the prices explode.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well that's the nail in the coffin for having Jewelcrafting on my main for me.

this pet is so awesome!!!!

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Id like to know where they get their data on Shamans. I really would.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Akial View Post
    The question now is if this mount can still be used from other characters after we learned it on the Engineering character.
    It look's like =), see the tooltip: Sky Golem
    It's not an Engineering only mount, it work's like the bike, Eng makes it and can sell it

and people say DKs are the worst tanks. pshh

10+ Year Old Account
    That mount
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by fleps View Post
    It look's like =), see the tooltip: Sky Golem

Huh.. what there indicates that it can be used on other characters with no engineering exactly? Am I just blind? x)

Because I'd love to know. Being able to use it on my non-engineering characters could turn it from a cool mount into a fthesdFJDHADAJDAawesomemount.

The mount would look cooler without some stupid arse Goblin face glued on the front, in my opinion

Wonder how much i can sell it for.

brb, leveling engy

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this mount going to be engineering only? Or account with engineering only? The mat's aren't stupid like most BOE mounts. it's something you can farm, unlike the goblin parts or those orbs of mystery or w/e
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Is this mount going to be engineering only?
    There is no Engineering requirement in any of the tooltips for now.