Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I wouldve get his IP and raped him in the ass. Simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    It's in whispers. Blizzard can't read them unless someone's life is in danger.
    The hell are you talking about? Blizzard can read anything in the game, at anytime them want. There are no "privacy laws" or anything in this game. When you agree to the ToS, you pretty much agree to give them your firstborn.

Hey Blizz, that guy that whispered nasty stuff that you couldn't read before? Well hes outside my window with a hockey mask and chainsaw. Can you please respond to my ticket now!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha, I hope you don't actually believe this...
    They can read all of it. Even that time you cybered with that fat girl.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

I don't understand a lot of people and there are people who don't understand me.

Don't try to understand this idiot. Just let it go and laugh about how ridiculous his reaction is.

---------- Post added 2013-07-01 at 08:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by inboundpaper View Post
    I don't even get hate whispers anymore, I don't know if thats good or bad.
    Only time I got something like this was when I was spamming low level BG's with my OP warrior with max engineering and whatnot. That one I could understand because I was basically ruining other peoples gameplay.

---------- Post added 2013-07-01 at 08:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    JEEZ, Grow a thicker skin, i see threads like this every week "some1 called me a faggot on the internet and my feels r hurt ((, now i must post about it"
    Why cant u people do like me, laugh at their stupidity and move on
    He is obviously posting this because of how ridiculous this conversation is. I didn't really get the feeling that he "got his feels hurt".

Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    Why care, or why post it here?

I posted it because I felt like sharing.
    Your feelings got hurt and you have to share^^ You will be posting in here when people are nasty to you in school, work, when your GF is rude to you, or later your wife? It will happen often in your life unless you have no contact with people at all. In WoW you can click the name and report, no real need to hold on to the feelings and share As you will have seen, most people have come across it if they have not done it themselves. Some things do not need to be shared, it is for Blizzard to deal with not us.

Deleted
    To the people saying the OP is "hurt" or whatever, don't be so daft. It's obvious he found this behaviour amusing/baffling (I certainly hue'd at least a few times) as opposed to harmful, besides, this IS reportable and just saying "Oh don't bother reporting him" is bull crap because I'd rather NOT have people like that in the game. If someone acts like a dick, I will report them, simples. It's breaking the ToS, and it dampers the enjoyment of other players one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    JEEZ, Grow a thicker skin, i see threads like this every week "some1 called me a faggot on the internet and my feels r hurt ((, now i must post about it"
    Why cant u people do like me, laugh at their stupidity and move on
    maybe the OP just wanted others to laugh along?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    Dang it only took him 10 seconds to generate his mad at you
    If I were OP I would've most likely got myself reported aswell because I'd cuss the shit out of that guy

15+ Year Old Account
    That's the reason I don't play WoW on a regular basis anymore.

Well, why are you so bad?
    He's got a point

I bet that guy plays LoL
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by DrSteveBrule View Post
    Yeah, no wonder it takes years for a ticket to be answered when cry babies are putting in tickets for idiots that harass them.

Grow a pair and stop giving a shit what people say. Turn your language filter on if bad words offend you.
    It's people like you that are perpetuating this bullshit. How about acting like a fucking adult and not treating people like shit?

Go fuck yourself.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Geeze, still people missing the point.

Edited the OP to point out that this is simply meant to be a humorous post, and that I'm not here crying about what some bully said to me on the internet.

If this thread is any indication, it takes one to know one.

Look at all the haters trying to defend the keyboard warrior. You people are just as bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to argue with the guy who is mad at you, it's always funny to pwn them.
    And then they will repeat sentences, like omg you suck etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Lucky me that im mature enough to not harass other players or judging them by skill *????*
    Lets derail this thread anyway
    Its now about cookies!