Should there be completely seperate and different 10 person raids again?

I no longer play, but I do keep an eye on the game hoping one day things will change back to the ways of old in certain areas. I had always hoped they would once again have separate and unique 10 player raids (such as Kara).

Does anyone think we will ever see this again?

sounds like a fun and good idea, but it will conflict with flex raid so probably not a good idea when we think about it in more detail

10+ Year Old Account
    With seperate 10 man raids also comes seperate 25 raids, and I think the 25 raiding population has taken far too big of a hit to support entire instances to themselves now.

10+ Year Old Account
    for some people... a raid is fun because of the size of group you need. 10, 25, 40.. for some its the actual encounters inside the raid that is more fun. and to force people into raid sizes that they dont enjoy, just to see the fights, is not what blizzard likes. the amount of effort they put into these raids should be doable by all supported raid sizes.

nope.. i dont ever see special raids for special groups any more
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

What are you asking for? If you want 10(plus) player raiding you can pug easily without shared lockouts, that's what Flex is going to be.

If you want raids to have only one size for arbitrary reasons, then no. How is that even a benefit? If Kara was released today they'd make it in both 10 and 25, obviously. And HM, NM, (flex) and LFR...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly hope they separate 10 and 25 mans, and reduce 25 mans down to 20 mans. Or even better yet creating a single raid size 15 man, but that seems unlikely with flex raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I honestly hope they separate 10 and 25 mans, and reduce 25 mans down to 20 mans. Or even better yet creating a single raid size 15 man, but that seems unlikely with flex raids.
    Why does this (stupid) idea even get mentioned? It's the worst of both worlds. 10 mans having to recruit and 25's having to pare 10 people. Doing this would just ruin it for both sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    With seperate 10 man raids also comes seperate 25 raids, and I think the 25 raiding population has taken far too big of a hit to support entire instances to themselves now.
    I'd say this is probably true. There just aren't enough 25man guilds to warrant spending development time to make instances only they can do. Besides, it would double development time since they'd have to make twice as many raids, or one size raid would feel really shafted. Just wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I'd say this is probably true. There just aren't enough 25man guilds to warrant spending development time to make instances only they can do. Besides, it would double development time since they'd have to make twice as many raids, or one size raid would feel really shafted. Just wouldn't work.
    The catch 22 is the only way to make there be enough 25man guilds to sustain something like that is... to do this or something similar. The random incentive things they keep giving us just don't do anything. They need to turn it in to ICC/Uld again or it needs to have this happen. No way around it for saving 25mans, if that is Blizzard intention.

I think that things should just stay how they are now. There is no reason to force people into raiding either 10 or 25, everyone should be able to raid the size they want to raid. I personally like 10M raids because I find it a lot more fun then 25M, I would be pissed if I had to raid 25M because blizzard wants to force people into 25M and I'm sure if blizzard wanted to force people into 10M people that run 25M wouldn't be happy either. There is no reason to change the system when it works perfectly fine the way it is.

I see a lot of people on forums complaining about too many people raiding 10M and not enough 25M, I can only speak for my server because I don't keep track of other servers but on my server (Kil'Jaeden) there are only 2 more 10 man guilds in the top 20 then there are 25 man guilds. That means (not including bench players) there are 200 people raiding 25 man in the top 20 and 120 raiding 10 man in the top 20 (at least 6/13HM). Doesn't seem at all like there are a lack of people raiding 25M content considering there are almost twice as many people on my server in particular.