Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    World of Warcraft: Revenge of Hogger.

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone pointed out that Sargeras is probably going to be the "final" boss of everything, and approximated 2 expansions still to come (I am not claiming it's probability or how realistic I think it is), I'll assume in this post that it would go like that. Sargeras MIGHT be somehow Burning Legion realted, aye? They are not going for 2 expansions of that in a row, so next one would be Emerald Dream realted. So my suggestion is something like: World of Warcraft - Darkness (or Horrors, Evil or similar ominous word) in the Dream (or Nightmare). Or they could name it World of Warcraft - Dephts of Death (I really like how those words sound together) or Fiend in the Depths or Abyss of Madness.

And that would ensure us seeing N'Zoth in the dream, getting us closer to the blissful madness. In his house he lies sleeping.

Or maybe the physical form of his, residing in "R'lyeh of Azeroth" somewhere in the darkest abyssal depths where no light reaches, whispering madness to ears of Azhara, bending Neptulon to his will, lying, sleeping, waiting.

ALL HAIL N'ZOTH! PRAISE TO HIM! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh N'zoth Nya'lotha wgah'nagl fhtagn! IA N'ZOTH!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    I'm not sure I want another Legion expansion... We've fought them so many times now. Hardly seems new or interesting.
    Because the Legion are pretty much the bad guys in WoW Lore. Sargeras being the main antagonist.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: Special HD Super Remix Edition

Grasp of the Legion or Fury of the Legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holymidget View Post
    Because the Legion are pretty much the bad guys in WoW Lore. Sargeras being the main antagonist.
    Debatable, Old Gods say hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balazaar View Post
    World of Warcraft: More Dead Servers

Seriously, probably will have Legion in the title.
    Well that wont be a problem come 5.4

Kung Fu Panda 2 starring jack black

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: The Emerald Seas
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

World of Warcraft: no it won't die this year

there seems to be quite a lot of certainty its going to be a burning legion expansion, it probably is time they did something with outland, perhaps that'll be in the name.

world of warcraft: oh god not this place again
    Last edited by Heathy; 2013-07-03 at 12:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In your Washing Machine, Stealing your Socks
    Since we have no evidence supporting that Sageras has a physical body maybe the next expac will feature that at some point - Assuming that it is of course.

I really want to think its Legion Expac unless Blizz is Red Herring the shit out of the community. Not too sure if we would visit another planet or if we will be attacked by the Legion on Azeroth but it's all in the Air at this point. Fun to speculate thought.

I want us (Azerothian's) to be introduced to a new race and/or Planet that is faced/facing the Legion who have been found by Turalyon/Alleria - I have a hard time believing that in the infinit universe that Azeroth is the only Planet to fight the Legion and Win twice. Not to mention the multiple Char's who have indivudually defeated the Legion commanders (Avatar of Sagerous; Medvih single handly foiling Sageras). Still want to see some more race themed Lore (since they murded the best bit about the the dwarven Lore damn you Varian - I truely hate that Character.

Enough justification exists to assume that it is a Legion themed expac - but I can't rule out N'zoth since after being so aggressive with Deathwing he's planning something.

OT: Expac name?

World of Warcraft: Felfire's Fall - coz alliteration is fun!
    I could be wrong but I doubt it

World of Warcraft: This Time, It's Personal

World of Warcraft: Jump of the Shark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy Funtime with Elves: When the S*** Hits the Fan

World of Warcraft: You will never leave

Less than a month...probable, but not certain. The trademark for Wrath of the Lich King was made just 4 days before Blizzcon 2007, when the expansion was announced. Who is to say a similar situation won't happen this time?

World of Warcraft: The Burning of Azeroth

Eaxactly named as actII of the horde "Beyond the dark portal" campaign. This happens when a big army is coming through the dark portal.

Quote Originally Posted by FpicEail View Post
    Less than a month...probable, but not certain. The trademark for Wrath of the Lich King was made just 4 days before Blizzcon 2007, when the expansion was announced. Who is to say a similar situation won't happen this time?
    They still have to apply for it a long time before Blizzcon.

Trademarks don't go off instantly, they go through a process to get approved before they appear on the site. It got approved 4 days earlier by the site, but Blizzard probably made it much earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    They still have to apply for it a long time before Blizzcon.

Trademarks don't go off instantly, they go through a process to get approved before they appear on the site. It got approved 4 days earlier by the site, but Blizzard probably made it much earlier.
    How do you know they made it? Or applied? Or whatever you call it?

WoW: I cant believe its not outland!

There's nothing stopping them from making some new, unknown enemy after Sargeras. But, yeah, they probably will hold off on that for a while still. I don't see any reason why they couldn't do a Legion themed expansion without actually including Sergeras's demise. A little foreshadowing was never a bad thing.