Poll: What scrapped raid should have made it?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Grim Batol is missing and it would be my choice.
    I was debating Grim Batol, but I think BoT was meant to be the Grim Batol raid.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    I was debating Grim Batol, but I think BoT was meant to be the Grim Batol raid.
    With its nonsensical portal, and some of the features of it being similar to parts of Grim Batol in the books (Sinestra's Lair, mostly) it's implied that it is Grim Batl. Perhaps some of the deeper caverns that extended from the city proper. However so much was missing in explanation and even an entire race (Skardyn) they never really clarified one way or another.

I like to pretend it's just an old mining cavern that extends deeper into the mountain of Grim Batol, and the instance entrance is just a portal to there.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gundrak. That would be an awesum troll dungeon.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm torn between emerald dream or abyssal maw as they both look awesome to me but I chose abyssal maw since in a datamined vid a guy once managed to explore it and show the design and it looked epic

Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaderick View Post
    I'm so tired of people assuming War of the ancients was going to be a raid and claiming blizzard said it would be, entirely fabricated by the community.
    At Blizzcon, they specifically said there was plans for a War of the Ancients RAID. RAID. Not some crappy 5 mans that they couldn't even be assed to use proper models for, an actual raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gundrak and Lower Karazhan!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    I would have liked to see the War of the Ancients raid they talked about for Cata. The Well of Eternity wound up being the end product, but it fell flat imo. I would have liked to see more.
    This. /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Abyssal Maw, tbh. It's the one big story line from cata that went unanswered. Neptulon is still out there somewhere, kidnapped and all.

Abyssal Maw was only ever going to be a 5 man. Agreed it definitely should have happened, but just clearing that up. It was never ever going to be a raid. Blizzard told us that right from the very first time it was ever mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Hmm, I always wondered why there was hardly any troll houses and stuff in Zul'Drak. Underground troll city!
    Pretty much! It's all one humongous troll complex underneath the snow.

Abyssal Maw.. I was really looking forward to aquatic themed gear (transmog didn't exist) and instance.

Needless to say that 4.1 was the biggest disappointment of my WoW life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Abyssal Maw was only ever going to be a 5 man. Agreed it definitely should have happened, but just clearing that up. It was never ever going to be a raid. Blizzard told us that right from the very first time it was ever mentioned.
    No, at Blizzcon it was announced as a raid.

Utgarde was going to have a raid? Where did you hear that? It's (depressing) news to me, that would've been awesome.

This is so difficult to choose! Neptulon is a huge plothole, but Anub'arak was completely shafted with his lowly 5 man appearance then being randomly shoved into ToC after an outcry, and nerubian architecture is beautiful.

Azjol Nerub, needs a raid. All that amazing pieces that didn't get used .
    Hi Sephurik

Lower Kara or War of the Ancients.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

10+ Year Old Account
    Abyssal Maw. Was looking forward to at least one underwater raid fight using the 'sea legs' buff. Oh and coral.
    "Brevity is...wit"

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it possible that blizz could be saving Abyssal Maw and Neptulon for/if we have an Azshara/N'zoth expansion?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Lower Karazhan, and here is hoping it comes one day! I would also say Utgarde Pinnicle, as I like the Theme of Howling Fjord etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaderick View Post
    I'm so tired of people assuming War of the ancients was going to be a raid and claiming blizzard said it would be, entirely fabricated by the community.
    I'm so tired of... wait, you are the only person that has ever claimed this. Refer to all the other posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prancing Minstrel View Post
    Utgarde was going to have a raid? Where did you hear that? It's (depressing) news to me, that would've been awesome.

This is so difficult to choose! Neptulon is a huge plothole, but Anub'arak was completely shafted with his lowly 5 man appearance then being randomly shoved into ToC after an outcry, and nerubian architecture is beautiful.
    I believe it's actually Tol'vir.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why so many people voted for Lower Karazhan.
    Making a raid out of it could've caused it to lost all its epicness and creepy environment. I prefer it like it is now.

OP; easily Azjol'nerub, with Anub'arak at the end (instead of Trial of the Crusade).