Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I did a quadrant with a BM tank on 10m as well.

For crashing thunder I used a cloak on the opener to get uninterrupted dps, from there it is obvious when it will happen and you can get off a feint. Shadowstep is awesome for staying on the boss from one platform to another, especially with a Monk tank if they are rolling and taunting.

For both transitions I did a quadrant with just a Monk tank, and it was insanely simple. You don't have to worry about diffused lightning since you are both melee. Stick with elusiveness, you should not need cheat death. For the first static I used cloak, and if I got a second I soaked it with the Monk using feint. Use sprint glyph, it will allow you to stand still with helm and if you position yourself correctly you can even soak a ball with helm on you. If you get low on health your Monk tank should be dropping healing spheres at your feet. If he isn't, make sure he does.

Only thing to worry about if you are soloing a quadrant with a tank is make sure you are there because the tank cannot be chosen for overcharge. So if you are not there in time, you will wipe the raid in the second transition. You can shadowstep while you are overcharged.

Deleted
    Doing a quadrant with a monk healer is great, they don't get diffusion because they're considered melee, and they can also soak 2 shocks. I used to go improved feint but lately I go for Cheat death for the double shock. Normal feint still good for the balls later. Shadowstep for the plat changes and improved sprint/prep for the helms.

By the way, does mind numbing poison affect the balls' cast time? I never noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolkien View Post
    By the way, does mind numbing poison affect the balls' cast time? I never noticed.
    The debuff gets applied, but I don't think they actually cast slower.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    The debuff gets applied, but I don't think they actually cast slower.
    Yeah I guess that would make it useful, we can't have that :P .

Ideally, they are gripped in and killed in a leg sweep/shadowfury, but it would be nice if MN did apply,