Family Guy (Nov 8) -SPOILERS-

SPOILER ALERT
    Edit: Dec. 8 (oops)

Did anyone see it last night? The first new episode with Vinnie since Brian died. I can't believe I laughed only once during the whole show, when Lois vacuumed the turkey. Peter and Quagmire did nothing for me while Vinnie was a real killjoy. What do you think?
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2013-12-09 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks for the link. What a relief, I found I really missed Brian's pettiness, which supported Stewie's vindictiveness so well. Vinnie just annoyed me with his know-it-all quality and imo, he seemed out of place in the family hug. Watching Stewie play all alone was such a downer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/t...-the-dead.html

According to this link, it could be as early as next week. I thought atleast 6 episodes were recorded with Vinnie already. I hope Vinnie doesn't stay despite Brian returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They should keep Vinnie for a few episodes leading up to either him and Brian having an epic brawl or Stewie murdering yet another replacement dog.
    I can see Stewie pissing off the mob and Vinnie nobly taking the heat and leaving some sort of message like "Brian, take care of my Stewie" or something typical.