Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    first of all, who says he will die?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoist by his own petard. Garrosh will lose control of Y'Shaarj's power and it will disintegrate his body.

Adult onset diabetes.

Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    Sound files, models.

OT: If Vol'jin doesn't follow through with his threat of ending the warchief's life, I will be sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwiez View Post
    Adult onset diabetes.
    When I saw the title I got an image of him eating fast food like there was no tomorrow ending up with a hearth attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Well, I guess he will die (if he actually will) because his HP becomes 0.
    LF something funny to place here.

English isn't my native, sorry for possible mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    Given all the evidence we've seen (soundfiles most likely show him dying, quest objectives saying "Kill Garrosh" instead of "Defeat Garrosh", and just the general attitudes of the characters involved in bringing him down), the chances of Garrosh not dying is so small they can safely be ignored.

Anyways, I think it might be best if Garrosh simply falls over and dies when he hits zero health. Both Alliance and Horde characters should be involved in the encounter, but we shouldn't have a lot of emphasis placed on who physically lands the killing blow.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    volgin will be traped in shadowy chains then at 1% finally break free to killsteal it from us lol
    His name is Volgina.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously like this. We're under Org right?

10+ Year Old Account
    He is going to die like tetsuo from akira. I giant grotesque flesh wire baby followed by explosions

lik dis if u cri ebretyme
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Tirion shatters his ice bonds, quickly picks the Dragon Soul, and use it on Garrosh, while the orc says "You won this time.... Tirion. But the hunter is nothing without the hunt. You are nothing... without me".
    Then players proceed to loot Garrosh's Phylactery, and bring it to Vol'jin, who will hide it away in an unknown place.

Deleted
    Kael'thas will pop up from somewhere saying that everything till now was mearly a setback, killin Garrosh and rule over the horde with the sunreavers. Patch 5.5 kill Kael'thas and free the horde. Patch 6.0... no more horde and alliance... every1 is 1 big happy family... Sargeras comes nuke the planet.. and game finish. 10 mil ppl stop playing wow.. world economy crysis is fixed.. oh.. whatever.. . .. (dont mind me im on a few beers.. )

Vol'jin arrow to the knee, that's where he hid his black heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I'll be a bit surprised if Grom's spirit doesn't come back at the very end to "redeem" Garrosh, similar to Arthas' father. As to how he actually gets put to death, Vol'jin and Saurfang.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Nope he will disappear and leave his armour behind like a dreadlord

Then garrosh will stumble out saying he was kidnapped in the night and the demons took over a avatar of himself design to destroy the horde and weaken azeroth for the demons invasions

WHAT A TWEEST
    Directed by M. Night Shyamalan!

OT: He'll probably implode or melt. Good thing he stored all the loot in his indestructible shoulders.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

i for one hope we beat the stuffing out of him and he survives a broken, post-sha-withdrawal, orc. Laying around in the spot his father fell, contemplating and sickly.

Deleted
    Vol'jin shooting an arrow in his heart. Varian kills delivers the "final blow" and thrall walks in all dramaticly and says "i am sorry garrosh.." and garrosh will be al none corrupted by the sha thingy and will then die.

10+ Year Old Account
    As the remnants of the Sha oozes out of his body, I'll lazer a hole into his brain and yell "GET SOME".

Deleted
    Volgina will shoot him, like he said he will. Then Garrosh will fall to the ground and the spirit of Hellscream will appear beside him.
    Garrosh: Father, is it over ?
    Hellscream: It is over, my son.
    Garrosh: I see...only Alliance scum...

We whack him down to 1hp, insert cut scene where a lore character deals the final blow, we loot shoulder guards. Maybe another cinematic for good measures. I'm done speculating. I'm gonna be disappointed in either the 'who' and/or the 'how'. There's no way they'll make another grand Lich King-esque kill. I will be utterly shocked (and grinning from eat to ear like a geeky nerd) if they pull off Lich King-esque ending that feels satisfactory.