10+ Year Old Account

New transmog helms and boomkin form

As the title may suggest; do the new helms work as a boomkin; or is this another vanity item we can't use whilst raiding?
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

you can always use the glyph that allows a spectral form of yourself while boomy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinz View Post
    you can always use the glyph that allows a spectral form of yourself while boomy.
    Doesn't work. Atleats not with the night elf locket I have.. yes I can appear as a night elf; but I lose my moonkin aura and with it the haste and damage increase.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Doesn't work. Atleats not with the night elf locket I have.. yes I can appear as a night elf; but I lose my moonkin aura and with it the haste and damage increase.
    Well while we'll have to wait until someone who buys one can comment, there's a big difference between what you mentioned and what the helmets accomplish. The locket actually morphs your character model, while the helmets have a graphical proc attached to the item itself. So, since we can see things like feathers falling and lightning crackling on the T11 shoulders while in Astral form, it's safe to assume that we'll see an oddly shadowed version of these helm procs.

Deleted
    Anyone have an idea of a good xmog set together with any of the helmets?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daerellin View Post
    Well while we'll have to wait until someone who buys one can comment, there's a big difference between what you mentioned and what the helmets accomplish. The locket actually morphs your character model, while the helmets have a graphical proc attached to the item itself. So, since we can see things like feathers falling and lightning crackling on the T11 shoulders while in Astral form, it's safe to assume that we'll see an oddly shadowed version of these helm procs.
    Whilst what you say is true about the feathers and such. I don't wanna play in astral form. I want to be a chicken in a helmet!
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,

Whilst what you say is true about the feathers and such. I don't wanna play in astral form. I want to be a chicken in a helmet!
    Haha it would definitely be nice. But, now that I have purchased the Lich King helmet, I can at least tell you that it does look really cool in Astral form. The graphical proc melds nicely, and mogging some more blue around it has been working out well so far. I just wish the skull would always be active.

Answer
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Lol @ that pic. Im sorry but Moonkin form is the most hideous thing in WoW. Sorry guys >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Trialtm View Post
    Lol @ that pic. Im sorry but Moonkin form is the most hideous thing in WoW. Sorry guys >.<
    Unfortunately, you're not wrong :'( I've been praying for an updated model for as long as I can remember. I remember when Incarnation's form change was first revealed... I thought, at least it's something different. But no, we're stuck with this fat grumbling monster. But lord help me, I still love him.

Deleted
    Not 100% keen on the new helms although I would assume the visual would be there in astral form. Although I doubt we'll ever be chickens in helmets (

There is a couple of things that are usable in moonkin form ^^ I know of two at the moment but always searching for more! Mr. Smites Brass Compass works with moonkin form so you can be a huge cow with a mallet/meat cleaver thingys and so does the mirror from Ai-li Skymirror. I like to use the mirror to raid in orca/stag form from time to time! Not sure of others (Deviate fish and Pygmy Oil don't work ) but i'm sure there's more out there! Shame the visual only lasts for 10mins.

But back to the point, you can't be a fluffy chicken and have awesomeness at the same time. I'm slightly concerned about the Legendary Cloak visual. It would be a shame to miss out on these aswell. Any information on them will be much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Faliney View Post
    But back to the point, you can't be a fluffy chicken and have awesomeness at the same time. I'm slightly concerned about the Legendary Cloak visual. It would be a shame to miss out on these aswell. Any information on them will be much appreciated!
    There was a blue post somewhere (that I can't find now) that said the cape procs would work for druid forms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    There was a blue post somewhere (that I can't find now) that said the cape procs would work for druid forms.
    Lovely! Lets just hope this works as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    You can find Lore's comment "confirming" that here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9423803313#6

Deleted
    *excited chicken noises*

Thanks for the confirmation <3