Poll: Kiel or Gnashblade?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The charr needs 96k votes to catch up.
    Valar morghulis

I've probably spit around 50/50 to get all achievements and most of my friends have too. I plan on dumping all of'm at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Yea baby! Let's do this!

This message brought to you by Citizens of Tyira For a Better Tommorrow, Tommorrow.
    Reminded me of the joke plaque I saw in a bar once "Tomorrow free beer", or the Riddle: "what always comes but never is?"

I'm such a pessimist
    Last edited by Meledelion; 2013-07-27 at 04:46 AM.

Tyira?

...10 Chars

I just copy/paste from Isaiah Cartwright, don't shoot me (please). Edited so it's clear

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    I have a feeling that the devs want to revisit old GW1 lore (at least it seems that Colin Johanson does).
    I still say they ought to do something Caverns of Time-ish for that. Make a dungeon hub somewhere in Orr for this stuff. I personally would love to see Orr back in its prime and the events leading up to its destruction. I think that along with FoA could be bundled up nicely together.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I still say they ought to do something Caverns of Time-ish for that. Make a dungeon hub somewhere in Orr for this stuff. I personally would love to see Orr back in its prime and the events leading up to its destruction. I think that along with FoA could be bundled up nicely together.
    Thumbs up

I fully agree and support this idea. (caverns of times was one of my favorites, one of the best things that Blizzard ever did in that game)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes he did!

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...st#post2497965

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyOrdon
    Just ask yourselves if you really want to elect a fancy cat with a lead designer in his pocket. We’ll just have double up our support for Kiel on SATURDAY.

Brought to you by the people against smelly animals in office.
    Valar morghulis

FotM essentially is Caverns of Time, in effect if not in implementation

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Yeah... like Ascalon Searing Fractal. So sad that I must help with it

I completed all of the Evon achieves and all the Kiel achieves for their metas. All my support tokens are going to Kiel now. Couldn't stand Evon's Southsun Survival game, liked the Hunger Royale beta version a lot more. I liked how Hunger Royale was team based, and I liked how even without ammo your gun could still be used as a weapon if you could get in close vs the bow's lame sprint ability.

I just had more fun completing Kiel's achieves and I just like her more as a character given how much interaction we've had with her these past few months vs Evon who just stands around at the top of the Black Lion Trading company. For quite awhile I didn't even know who Evon was or where he was, I just didn't and still don't care about him. Plus I delete all his boxes of fun when I get them randomly

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    FotM essentially is Caverns of Time, in effect if not in implementation
    They are but I would like to see a bit more time associated with certain events.

I wouldn't be surprised if the make a fotm zone, primarily Orr. Orr cleansed and is now a lush zone? fotm to see what it was like in the before time.

I think both mini-games are staying no?

Deleted
    There will be a rotation for mini-games. Talk to Evon or Kiel in game and they should tell you.

I voted Gnashblade, something about Kiel rubs me up the wrong way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orr was one of my favorite parts of GW lores until GW2. Fuck the risen, and fuck Orr. Although if we could see it in its glory days, fine...

I want Abbadon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    Abaddon... this would be an epic villain at long last

It's like watching Zero in a fantasy game. xD