Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I love challengemodes, but that fact that its purely cosmetic rewards is a turnoff for me..
    in next xpac im hoping challengemodes could be an alternate route to gear instead of lfr to get into normal mode. (and bags should be rewarded for every instance you do.. not just for daily Q, thats just a dumb gating system..)

id love it if 5man hcs could not be the easiest 5mans ever in wow as it is now in mop.

hc scenarios are great, but i feel normal scenarios are a completly useless feature. so why not make normal scenarios tuned like hcscen is now. and have hc scen be something like challengemodes? and with some randomstats normal raiding loot as reward?

harder Quest content is still on my wishlist (loved the fiew quest from the legendarychain sofar, a quest that chalenge you and that you actually might fail once or twiice on will make the eperience more memorable. gimme quests tuned for better geared ppl either as a solo scenario or as a outdoor area where mobs hit hard and may even need some sort fo tactic to kill.. (brawlers guild is proof that blizz can make good solocontent.. why hide it away in a boring arena? )

more lvling content! gimme 10 lvls!!!

i want night in wow to be dark!

Updated models
    Legendaries back to the cata model
    Content with alts in mind
    Get rid of the giant ilvl leap between tiers
    More world boss/weekly type things
    Bigger continent with more smaller zones

Blizz store items becoming available through ingame meens (pets/mounts and such), if grindy to get.
    Completely redone pvp system, giving every single ability a pvp and a pve counterpart, allowing them to balance one without harming the other.
    Reputation and valor "splashing"= any reputation you would have gained beyond the 999/1k exalted and valor you would have gotten while @ cap gets distributed evenly among all other characters that haven't reached that mark yet(and have entered the new xpacs zones). Allowing you to gather the rep and vp on alts while you do those quests/raids on your main.
    "win this bg 100 times" style achievements being progressed on account wide, rather then requiring 1 char to do 100 wins, no matter how many others have. same treatment for multi objective achievements (such as kill the boss without doing X, kill the boss while doing X) to receive the same treatment.
    Reworked racials to be more like a talent tree (lets call them traits), allowing you to pic the ones you want, resetting the traits would cost 200g.
    Sunwell esque exchange vendors for all raids, reducing the loot clutter by having multiple offset parts drop for 1 slot and them being currencies for various alternative rating combos on said item. (with plate tanking and plate healing coming from 1 item base, dps plate from another, rest of the gear based on the mainstat that is on it, int leather pants as currency for other int leather pants, agi mail gloves as currency for other agi mail gloves, and so on)
    The spirit of harmony counterpart to be boa and not bop, as some professions have no use whatsoever for it, while others need multiple. (wtf is a herb/miner supposed to do with spirits?)
    Account wide transmog sourcing from bank/voidstorage (why would you need to obtain an item again to use its skin only? or worse some items you own cant be obtained anymore, yet you'd like the skin on another char).
    Ability to let the random garbage lfr throws @ you to be DEed if an enchanter was in the raid/allow them to be converted to an item token, 20 item tokens= you get to pick an item obtainable in lfr that you want (granted you defeated the source boss).
    Quest turn in/giving npcs becoming invulnerable and ignoring combat for 30min(from ythe point they respawn onards), if they got shortly after respawning, to counteract questgiver griefing low lvls. Permanently apply this to auctioneers.

LFR revamp to actually teach ppl the nromal tactics (but give them more time to react since they are still looking for raiding, not actually participating in it yet)
    Ability to solo enter a random 5man hc or a scenario for the same rewards, sometimes having more ppl around makes it go slower as they dont know what to skip or what debuffs shouldn't be removed. (forgotten kings scenario and someone spam dispells the damage buff ftw)
    Integrate some form of damage/healing meters in the game, so ppl actually see they underperform and can be told so by others without the use of addons+ be pointed out what they do wrong.
    Make the "need" button respond to the loot specialization someone selected, and announce in 5mans which spec ppl selected if it isn't the current, making it clearer who actually needs an item or who doesn't.
    Remove daze.
    Allow current xpac zone flying on all chars once you bought it on 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Etoo View Post
    I would like to be able to use the mounts from AQ in the world. Also, flying Kodo's. Imagine the possibilities of having a flying Kodo.... They could introduce an entirely new dimension of PvP, and bring back poop quests at the same time.
    Mine don't need to have flight. I'm satisfied with a red kodo with stripes. Something I'm begging since Cata Beta.
    A RED KODO, WITH STRIPES, BECAUSE I WANT TO GO FASTER.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    - Dalaran Moved to the new Continent
    - 4th Spec , Maybe a New Role Like FF13's Synergist Or Saboteur
    - TBC/WOTLK Style Talent Tree With Hybrid Specs
    - More World Bosses
    - Legendary "Legendaries" :P
    - Less dailies
    - High End PvP-Content to be more accessible for everyone ( Like League Of Legends Single Ranked Que )
    Last edited by Archmage Alodi; 2013-07-21 at 01:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bring back 5 man dungeons and I'll be much happier than I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want the forced dailies, the layers of redundant rep gating for point gear, the forced social aspects, the forced world participation, crz.. pretty much for everything that has happened in pandaland to go away and for wow to move back into a late Cata stage
    Wrath baby and proud of it

BOA FIX.

Something like, you buy BoA items - they are not in your inventory, however they exist in your equiptment manager slots for every character that you create, you can just equip them through each slot individually... people might say "yea but you end up with more" but you gain nothing from it, you can only log into one character at a time.

Deleted
    Undead Paladins.

A new damage spec for priests (holy damage)

Ability to play on my phone/tablet. Would be awesome to be able to do some of the more mundane things at any point in time without having to go to my computer, logon, load game, etc...