Glyph of Insanity, where are you?

So I just saw that DKs get Glyph of Festering Blood: Makes Blood Boil treat all targets as if they have been infected with Blood Plague or Frost Fever.
    Where's my glyph that treats all targets as if they have DP applied for purposes of MF:I?

10+ Year Old Account
    Too OP, 10char

Quote Originally Posted by Greyce View Post
    So I just saw that DKs get Glyph of Festering Blood: Makes Blood Boil treat all targets as if they have been infected with Blood Plague or Frost Fever.
    Where's my glyph that treats all targets as if they have DP applied for purposes of MF:I?
    There's no DoT in the game that you get as often and hits as hard as DP. Would be broken.....

But awesome.

That would be the most ridiculous glyph of all time. Would be a bigger DPS increase than any other glyph ever implemented. That's why it doesn't exist, I'd assume anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't be implemented because Insanity is a talent, not a baseline ability. But yeah, it would be a huge increase.
    Then again, simplifying the rotation even further would either put me to sleep every raid or drive me to reroll

1 orb DP all day err'day.

Quote Originally Posted by wombats23 View Post
    low dps all day err'day.
    fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    fixed that for you
    I remember in the PTR when 1 orb'd DP was the correct way to use Insanity lol

Although the OP looked to be trawling for indignation rather than enlightenment:

The glyph has essentially no impact on single-target DPS, and is for the niche situations where there are lots of rapidly dying targets without a long-lived enemy to Pestilence off of. It's the kind of glyph I would use as Blood on Horridon add duty because I need burst threat more than the sustained damage that diseases provide. It is in no ways comparable to MF: Insanity, mechanically or power-wise.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Insanity isn't binary, it also has 3 different levels of strength. And even with just 1 fake orb, it would be constant 33% boost to Mind Flay with no drawback. Very few glyphs have no downsides.

Also, I don't think there are glyphs for talented abilities.