Page 1 of 2
LastLast

More transmog changes to come?

I see that Blizzard is selling transmog gear on the Online Store now, probably taking a hint from people making a killing selling them on the Auction House.

Do you think there are more transmog changes in the works?

Maybe restrictions to be lifted?

I would like Starter gear (e.g. White gear to be lifted from the many transmog restrictions.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I could definitely see more changes in the works. And I agree, I would love to be able to transmog white gear.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine white gear will be the next update they make.

I have my doubt we'll ever see cross-gear type transmog opened up.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I want to Xmog my legendaries, even if they make me pay for the privilege.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to be able to mog weapon enchants. Also I want to hide my shoulders...or put some invisible shoulders in the game/store that I can mog lmao!

unlock the ability to transmog legendarys, only £12.99!

Hopefully.
    It'd be great if they'd let us mog our helm slot into any armor we can wear. Ie cloth hoods on plate classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    I want to Xmog my legendaries, even if they make me pay for the privilege.
    ^this tbh..
    Now we can spend money on some bullshit transmog items, but items we farmed for years for we can't ....
    BLI$$TARD

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, this is just the start.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

probably taking a hint from people making a killing selling them on the Auction House.
    no. I sincerely doubt selling stuff for gold on the AH did it. Just the popularity of Transmorgs in general. Not "oh my god these guys are selling ingame items so well, we'll sell stuff for real money!"

its a poor way of expressing it.

like saying dinosaurs drive our cars.

Quote Originally Posted by justinmccray111 View Post
    Maybe restrictions to be lifted?
    I hope so, I want to use this as a transmog.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50741#.

with the storage tanks ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Senarx View Post
    Hopefully.
    It'd be great if they'd let us mog our helm slot into any armor we can wear. Ie cloth hoods on plate classes.

All other lower armor classes would complain that they couldn't x-mog into helmets of a higher armor type.

Yeah. All the best models in the game will be from the store at one point. Tired of getting an upgrade only for it to be the same model? Fifteen dollars will change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

I hope if they do allow legendaries they do it in a meaningful way. I too share Blizzard's concern about everyone running around with a legendary. I think allowing legendaries to be transmogged if you earned the legendary within the expansion that the legendary was earned would be a fair compromise. Vanilla legendaries could require the achievements date be 10/14/08 or maybe 12/31/08 to account for players who may have not logged on till awhile after achievements were introduced.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    I would love to be able to mog weapon enchants. Also I want to hide my shoulders...or put some invisible shoulders in the game/store that I can mog lmao!
    The Mog Enchant thing should be somewhat doable in 5.4 with the scaling enchants. And they'll probably do the shoulder thing, people have been asking for a hide shoulder effect since vanilla.

Oh and do something about daggers and fist weapons.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Elementalkin View Post
    I think legendary items should be moggable, but it should cost thousands of gold to do so. This would keep their exclusivity, I'd think.
    What I can maybe see (assuming the ability to xmog direct from void storage) is paying out the butt to place your legendaries into void storage, thereby unlocking standard xmog-from-void-storage of that item in the future. Then you can make it exorbitant, but not prohibitive. No reason only the gold farmers should get to do it after all.

If it's 25g to put a regular item into void storage maybe it's 25k for a legendary - but the numbers would have to move with expansions otherwise that'll be chump change in a matter of months.

Haven't really thought much about it, just spitballing ideas here.

Yes, more to come.

Wouldn't it be great if they sold licenses for people to create gear to sell on the store? Then blizz could take a cut of the price, and everyone wins.

Still waiting on that weapon enchant toggle. I hope that is added by next xpac.

I want to be able to save entire transmog sets, and switch between them with one press of a button (like gear manager now).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementalkin View Post
    I think legendary items should be moggable, but it should cost thousands of gold to do so. This would keep their exclusivity, I'd think.
    I wouldn't want to pay alot of money to transmog legendaries each and everytime. I think it'd be better if it was an expensive one time buy to unlock it (similar to mount training).