Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like how we have gotten nothing but nerfs so far and now Mages the strongest dps class by far gets their frost mastery re done....Yeah GC definitely plays mage.

In all seriousness I still stand by the opinion that they just don't know what to do anymore. At this point I'd be happy if they just reverted Hunters back to 4.3 version.

I dont play a hunter. and never will. but i raid with 2 of them / you. and they are panicing. witch is quit funny.
    But again. there is no way Blizz would Nerf a class that mutch. so relax. its still just ptr..
    soo keep the faith

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I like how we have gotten nothing but nerfs so far and now Mages the strongest dps class by far gets their frost mastery re done....Yeah GC definitely plays mage.

In all seriousness I still stand by the opinion that they just don't know what to do anymore. At this point I'd be happy if they just reverted Hunters back to 4.3 version.
    Mages just got an incredible burst nerf. Have you even watched how slowly those icicles fly in that video? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zpiff View Post
    I dont play a hunter. and never will. but i raid with 2 of them / you. and they are panicing. witch is quit funny.
    But again. there is no way Blizz would Nerf a class that mutch. so relax. its still just ptr..
    soo keep the faith
    Please take a spelling course.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Not going to say there doesn't seem to be some mage favoritism going on but that isn't the example I'd have used. I'd have used the fact that they tried to nerf fire with the alter time change and then after the mages screamed said "yeah that was probably too harsh, the nerf is being reverted". For anyone that hasn't seen a talented fire mage deliver an opener on PTR it breaks the 2 million dps mark.

Deleted
    All I know is if I don't see the buffs and nerfs to some classes that really need it, like enhancment shaman, before my sub runs out around the time the patch is released... blizzard can kiss my money good bye. I've had enough of my class being medicore at everything except that stupid PvP crap that I couldn't care less about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubb View Post
    All I know is if I don't see the buffs and nerfs to some classes that really need it, like enhancment shaman, before my sub runs out around the time the patch is released... blizzard can kiss my money good bye. I've had enough of my class being medicore at everything except that stupid PvP crap that I couldn't care less about.
    bye then, if you are playing only to be on top of meters, especially if you need to be buffed for it, then I suggest you stop paying them 15 bucks a month for this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    bye then, if you are playing only to be on top of meters, especially if you need to be buffed for it, then I suggest you stop paying them 15 bucks a month for this.
    I don't play to be top of the meters I want the game to be balanced but when my classes burst gets nerfed in a hotfix and the enhancement shaman in my raid was already doing way more burst and higher sustained with lesser gear, yet they didn't get nerfed. Stuff like that is really starting to piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by jfk View Post
    My arcane shots already hit more than 100k crits on live, it was not a buff as it had its focus cost raised by 10 also, I'm talking about explosive shot, chimera shot, kill command, ect.
    It was a buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    It was a buff.
    It was a buff, but it's at the stage where using Arcane Shot on the PTR in it's current state is better than Explosive Shot/Chimera Shot/Kill Commands. Blizzard said there'll be a fix so that's not the case, so now we wait.

Agreed. Very hard to test the real effects of removing readiness until they actually do the changes they keep mentioning that they'll do, especially considering how over-buffed Arcane Shot is at the moment. They need to push SOME kind of change so we can actually test shit, since this obviously isn't the state hunters will go live with.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Agreed. Very hard to test the real effects of removing readiness until they actually do the changes they keep mentioning that they'll do, especially considering how over-buffed Arcane Shot is at the moment. They need to push SOME kind of change so we can actually test shit, since this obviously isn't the state hunters will go live with.
    Arcane Shot would be overbuffed if it actualy didnt cost 1/3 of your resources...Its the same damage per focus as on live.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibu View Post
    Arcane Shot would be overbuffed if it actualy didnt cost 1/3 of your resources...Its the same damage per focus as on live.
    It's overbuffed because right now Arcane Shot is something you should hit while ignoring everything else, including signature shots. That is overbuffed. Going live with current numbers would break hunters and turn them into the scrollwheel heroes they were back in BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    It was a buff.
    For decently geared hunters who have pretty good haste it's a dps increase, but for hunters who had just got to level 90 it's a pretty big nerf. Since they really don't have enough focus regen to Arcane Shot enough for it to make a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    guys talk to GC while posting here tell what hunters want directly to him blizzard staff not reading anything here
    i mean on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    guys talk to GC while posting here tell what hunters want directly to him blizzard staff not reading anything here
    i mean on twitter
    GC has responded to several comments and Lore has participated in the threads on the forum. Bothering them about wanting a tuning pass the day after Lore explicitly stated they're not doing tuning passes yet is the opposite of useful.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

We will be ok. We are one of the Top played classes in the game. And our QQ threads are epic. We have been ok with being in the middle of the pack this whole expansion. I just don't like when PVP dictates how a class will play in PVE.

Pocketful- 110 Priest- Savant - US Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    GC has responded to several comments and Lore has participated in the threads on the forum. Bothering them about wanting a tuning pass the day after Lore explicitly stated they're not doing tuning passes yet is the opposite of useful.
    I'm being pretty patient with waiting for the compensation for losing readiness, but I'm starting to get more and more concerned about the lack of... anything?

I understand they haven't started doing 'number passes' yet. Seeing them rebuild monk/mage mastery, buff various class talents, make new major/minor glyphs for several classes, and just the overall attention and care they go into responding to other classes makes me wonder what they're waiting for with Hunters.

I'm not trying to shout fire in a crowded room or anything, I don't doubt they'll adjust us at all. But with raids being tested already, what exactly are they waiting for? Wouldn't this be the perfect time to start adjusting us so that we can be competitive in next tiers progression? I find it so unlikely that it would happen, but I'm honestly starting to think that they'll just hold off on telling us what's going to happen until they absolutely have to tell us (week before the next patch or something) and by then there will be not nearly enough time to have people testing it out and giving useful feedback.
    Last edited by Finick; 2013-07-21 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finick View Post
    I'm being pretty patient with waiting for the compensation for losing readiness, but I'm starting to get more and more concerned about the lack of... anything?

I understand they haven't started doing 'number passes' yet. Seeing them rebuild monk/mage mastery, buff various class talents, make new major/minor glyphs for several classes, and just the overall attention and care they go into responding to other classes makes me wonder what they're waiting for with Hunters.

I'm not trying to shout fire in a crowded room or anything, I don't doubt they'll adjust us at all. But with raids being tested already, what exactly are they waiting for? Wouldn't this be the perfect time to start adjusting us so that we can be competitive in next tiers progression? I find it so unlikely that it would happen, but I'm honestly starting to think that they'll just hold off on telling us what's going to happen until they absolutely have to tell us (week before the next patch or something) and by then there will be not nearly enough time to have people testing it out and giving useful feedback.
    They always, or atleast for this expansion, do the easy number increases/decreases fairly late.
    When 5.2 (I think it was 5.2?) hit they buffed/nerfed a ton of classes fairly late, and they were all simple changes like the ones were getting. (X does Y% more damage)

It's not going to change and the constant whining right now isn't going to do anything about that.

I'm confident we'll get buffs, and that there will still be time for them to adjust them if it's not enough (which they also did in 5.2 if that's the correct patch I'm thinking of)

They have already said they're going to buff Hunters in compensation for the removal of Readiness, so why even make a thread? You know for a fact it is coming, so just be patient ...

If you really want to see the changes made sooner, get on the PTR, test out how it plays and then submit constructive feedback, with your views on what should be buffed to compensate. Sitting around moaning about something you know for a fact is coming soon, is just silly ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    They have already said they're going to buff Hunters in compensation for the removal of Readiness, so why even make a thread? You know for a fact it is coming, so just be patient ...

If you really want to see the changes made sooner, get on the PTR, test out how it plays and then submit constructive feedback, with your views on what should be buffed to compensate. Sitting around moaning about something you know for a fact is coming soon, is just silly ...
    Your missing the point of a lot of the complaints - there isn't anything on the PTR to really test.

If there are no more changes coming to hunter mechanics, then all we can give is very limited feedback on is how the current changes effect rotations, but because this is highly dependant on the numbers that abilities do, that feedback is pretty pointless and met with "we haven't done a number pass yet". The current Hunter section on the PTR notes could almost fit in a single Tweet...