10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomak View Post
    I like how you are so hardcore blizz evangalist that you simply cannot allow yourself to believe things like this happen. Like really bro? You need someone to screenshot a picture to prove that people are assholes in game? LOL aight buddy, aight.
    Where did I EVER say I was this Blizzard evangalist? I am simply pointing out that in all these pages nobody has posted anything and i have done atleast 15 LFR in the last 2 days and not seen it in one of my groups so far as i know it hasn't happened. I am neither for nor against the Blizz store it does not effect me.

At all.

And yes there are mean people in WoW and I never said there wasn't. That is not what I said or even hinted at. so stop putting words in my mouth please
    Last edited by Cantheal; 2013-07-20 at 07:00 PM.
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Infective View Post
    There likely is a "worst" way. Victimizing customers to protest the store is likely it.
    Victimizing? How so? They aren't being persecuted. And I doubt this lasts for very long... people will do this until they feel they've done enough. This isn't some racial crime, so don't put it in any time of category. People can group with who they like, and if the majority don't want to group with a person (for any reason) they can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    Well I have seen Pokemon stuff so ya there is such a thing... all these kicks....hrrmm not so sure it isn't just people overstating things.
    It's happening as pointed out in the video

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Toddlers throw tantrums in public places and society reprimands them until they learn more socially-acceptable ways of demonstrating their unhappiness. It's tried and true.

Now you're not a toddler, so instead we can have a reasonable conversation about why your protest is unacceptable. Simple enough right?
    Do you see me throwing out insults and crying on the forums? No? That's because I'm not. I'm writing on the forums in an effort to have Blizzard (who do read these forums) to see that I don't want what they offer. I'm not cursing at players in game, I'm not throwing them out of my groups (because I don't LFR anyway, and hardly do dungeons).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koawinter View Post
    I'm still playing, and I will get over most of it. What I don't want happening is the becoming the norm in game. I don't want more helms, weapons, character cosmetics, and other things to be in a store...

I don't know when my tipping point will be, but I'll know it when it comes. That is the day I will "unsub" to send a message, but by that time it won't be a message, I'd have quit for good.
    Here's a novel idea: stop supporting that shit and there won't be more of it.

Challenge Modes are new content introduced in Mists of Pandaria, I'm sorry but you don't get to use them to argue the point that Blizzard isn't giving 5 mans enough support this expansion, they should be used to argue the opposite.
    Blizz dungeons started off challenging in wow. They made them easier an introduced heroics.

Blizz Heroic dungeons started off challengins. Then they made them easier and trivialized then and introduced challenge modes.

If you think this cycle of redundancy constitutes "content" then you just havn't come to the realization that they are repacking you the same thing every time labeling it "fresh" and some people are too ignorant to see its the same thing.

Raids, nerfed raids, introduce heroic raids

Nerf heroic raids, introduce LFR raids

Nerf nerf nerf, introduce "Flex" raids lol.

Do you see me throwing out insults and crying on the forums? No? That's because I'm not. I'm writing on the forums in an effort to have Blizzard (who do read these forums) to see that I don't want what they offer. I'm not cursing at players in game, I'm not throwing them out of my groups (because I don't LFR anyway, and hardly do dungeons).
    Cool, then I have no problem with you. I do have a problem with the kickers and the forum trollers. The point stands about responses to them.

Victimizing? How so? They aren't being persecuted. And I doubt this lasts for very long... people will do this until they feel they've done enough. This isn't some racial crime, so don't put it in any time of category. People can group with who they like, and if the majority don't want to group with a person (for any reason) they can.
    Not if its LFR or LFG its not. LFG and LFR are random you asked for random people you got random people.
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

Challenge Modes are new content introduced in Mists of Pandaria, I'm sorry but you don't get to use them to argue the point that Blizzard isn't giving 5 mans enough support this expansion, they should be used to argue the opposite.
    I'm not sure if you're just not that great at reading comprehension, but I'm not using them to argue that Blizzard isn't giving 5 mans enough support. I was using them to show how popular 5mans really are.

I think you should look up the definition of persecuted because these people are definitely being persecuted for their perceived beliefs that the Blizz Store is fine. See Allarius's post about how everything is just a matter of time being invested? You're literally wasting these people's time by targeting them in the aforementioned fashion. That makes them victims. This means they are being victimized.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It seems pointless trying to converse with you...

Tell me exactly how ruining the game for other players sends a message to Blizzard that you dislike the cash shop, please.

The fact that "my" way (or better known as the common sense way) literally stops Blizzard getting my money instantly makes it better than that.
    Only someone who feels threatened says what you say. I'm not doing anything to hurt another person other than accepting the idea that I wouldn't want to group with people that have those types of things. It's my choice, and I'll do what I want in this fantasy game. And if that means protesting Blizzard by not accepting others who have done one thing or another, that's my choice. Don't like it? What are you going to do about it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, people have been kicked for far worse reasons. Shrug and move on, it's not life altering.

I think you should look up the definition of persecuted because these people are definitely being persecuted for their perceived beliefs that the Blizz Store is fine. See Allarius's post about how everything is just a matter of time being invested? You're literally wasting these people's time by targeting them in the aforementioned fashion. That makes them victims. This means they are being victimized.
    Don't try to make this to be some sort of evil plot. I'm not going out of my way to do anything of the sort, nor have I claimed to have ever done it. I have claimed that I would do it. But that doesn't mean I have. I don't agree with what they did, but I'm not victimizing anyone by saying I don't want to group with them.

it's victimizing because them buying something from the store doesn't mean they deserve to do any less content than a person who doesn't, yes people have the right to play with whoever they want but punishing a people because they bought something that doesn't have any real benefit in the game other than cosmetic appeal is just stupid, and if this is a real problem, how the fuck is constantly kicking people for their financial decisions going to affect blizzard selling things in the store? protests are for forums, not hurting innocents like a fuckin playground bully. blizzard will sell until they can't make money, punishing the players wont change that

Only someone who feels threatened says what you say. I'm not doing anything to hurt another person other than accepting the idea that I wouldn't want to group with people that have those types of things. It's my choice, and I'll do what I want in this fantasy game. And if that means protesting Blizzard by not accepting others who have done one thing or another, that's my choice. Don't like it? What are you going to do about it?
    Obviously were gonna kick you and harass you since that's apparently logical and civil
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomak View Post
    Blizz dungeons started off challenging in wow. They made them easier an introduced heroics.

Blizz Heroic dungeons started off challengins. Then they made them easier and trivialized then and introduced challenge modes.

If you think this cycle of redundancy constitutes "content" then you just havn't come to the realization that they are repacking you the same thing every time labeling it "fresh" and some people are too ignorant to see its the same thing.

Raids, nerfed raids, introduce heroic raids

Nerf heroic raids, introduce LFR raids

Nerf nerf nerf, introduce "Flex" raids lol.
    Revisionist history.

Dungeons started off pretty easy, with a handful being hard. Those that were hard were largely so because they were tuned for more people. Blizz made them easier by reducing the number and strength of mobs so smaller groups could complete them.

Heroic dungeons were all over the place - some were no harder than the regular modes, while some (Shattered Halls) were fairly challenging unless you had a specific class composition (or a paladin tank to ignore all mechanics). Blizz ultimately made an effort to smooth things out and equalize them to a more consistent level.

Raids were always introduced untuned and even broken so as to be impossible without extreme edge-cases of buff stacking and mechanics exploiting. Invariably they got tuned and deemed "easier". In some cases because they were made easier in some cases because they were made possible as intended.

so on so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Terielx1 View Post
    ...except that when you kick someone for underperforming its because they are hurting progression... wearing a cool hat doesn't...
    People who are underperforming are hurting current raid, people who buy $-shop items are hurting whole game, because they show Acti-Blizzard that $-shop is in demand.

That's a bit ridiculous. IDK, I don't play WoW anymore but I don't see the big issue with the cash shop, though I don't agree with 15 dollars...a dollar sounds better. I suppose I see where people are coming from, instead of adding new items to acquire in game for these purposes Blizzard just sells them instead, but kicking people out of groups because of it is a bit over the top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Why? Should subscriber not have the right to play with ppl that do not pay extra for ingame items ? If they choose so .. whats wrong with that ?
    Stop being stupid, Its a dick move and you know it. All I am going say tho is karma is a bicth. Read up on how it works. It takes years sometimes but what go's around comes around. Kicking people for this is stupid. Too may butthurts mad because they would rather play a MMO all day VS getting a job so you could afford to take part in the fun. Idiots.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

As someone that says they're civil, calm, and reasonable. Why is it if you get into a situation with someone else that you don't agree with, does that mean THEY have to go, instead of removing YOURSELF from the situation? Wouldn't refusing to paticipate in something on a basis like that be the more mature, reasonable, RESPECTFUL thing to do than attacking people by denying them the ability to play the game?