Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Anthony Weiner's wife Huma

Just listened to Anthony's press conference. For those of you who don't know Anthony Weiner is a former Democratic Congressmen now running for Mayor of New York who was busted for tweeting, texting, and emailing numerous photos of his junk under the name "Carlos Danger" as well as phone sex/cyber sex with various women. After being busted he claimed it was just one picture ..then it was just a few pictures ..then it was a few pictures and some cyber sex ..then it was ..then it was ..then it was.

But this post is about his wife and after hearing her statement I just have to comment on what a pathetic women she is. The exact timeline on her husbands cheating is up for debate but there's no question it was occurring months before and for months after the birth of their first child. She didn't seem at all to care only saying once how "Anthony did some bad things, mmmmkkkk". Spent the rest of her statement explaining how New Yorkers should forgive him and head to the polls. I hope shes not delusional enough to expect this wont happen to her again.

What do you guys think about wives that stay with cheating husbands?

Some men really do change. But most don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Different people have different expectations from their relationships. She may honestly not care, and is happy simply to have a husband who supports her and her child, and gives her social status. Hell, she may have beaus on the side he knows about too.

Don't judge others on their relationships. Human relationships are far far more complicated than simply "he's an asshole, and she's dumb for not leaving him."
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I honestly feel no sympathy for cheaters and consider them to be horrible people, not everyone feels that way. If she forgives him she forgives him, and that's not really anybody's business.

Though to be fair, and I say this as a native New Yorker, this kind of scumbag is about what can be expected in NY. Bleh, NY.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Another possibility is: She's a stronger person than most.

Seriously; the guy did something that would, in my book, ruin the relationship. If I were her, I'd probably say the same. And after elections, would file for divorce.
    Because yes, he did ruin the relationship. I wouldn't want to be with a person who cheats and sends his photographs around like that. But I wouldn't ruin his chances for the job he's been working hard for, either. I'm not that vindictive, and I'm not that vengeful.
    I've had bad relationships, too. Does that mean I would ruin my ex's career because they did things that negatively impacted my life? No.

What he did to the relationship has no bearing on his qualities as a politician (edit: Not that I know if he even has any), and vengeance is a petty thing. It's possible that she also feels that way, and is strong enough to not be lead by emotion alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    How can the people of NY trust this guy? His own wife cannot trust him.

How in the flying FUCK did New Yorkers even allow this bag of shit to get on a ballot. What is wrong with people. . . . . I would take a racist scum bag over a cheating man whore. . . at least with a racist, you can trust he will be a bigot. . . .

10+ Year Old Account
    Weiner is a real dick.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

What if they have an agreement that it's fine and he is only "disgraced" because most people aren't into open relationships and got caught?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares? She had already had a child with him when this happens, and maybe she knows him better than you do, so I really think it's stupid to call her "pathetic" for standing by him. She seems like a strong person and he's lucky to still have someone like that associate with him.

We have no idea what their relationship is behind closed doors. Not everyone has the same ideas about what constitutes a good relationship, or even about what constitutes fidelity.

I have no feelings of happiness to anyone who cheats and lies. I can't imagine doing something like that to my wife, so I can't understand why someone would do such a thing unless he doesn't love or care about his family.

My feelings towards my wife will never change - I never look at women and judge beauty, looks, or anything, because I don't care. I love my wife and expect anybody who is married, in a committed relationship, to be the same. It is so stupid that people cheat.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I never look at women and judge beauty, looks, or anything...
    Sounds legit...

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Sounds legit...
    Not sure I follow. Are you insinuating that all guys go nuts for women? Sorry, not all guys are "stereotypical." I hate it that because of the way the media portrays men (and the way some men actually are) make people who are not like that look bad or judged wrongly. I don't do that.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Not sure I follow. Are you insinuating that all guys go nuts for women? Sorry, not all guys are "stereotypical." I hate it that because of the way the media portrays men (and the way some men actually are) make people who are not like that look bad or judged wrongly. I don't do that.
    I'm insinuating that men that have normalish sex drives look at women and think, "she's attractive". You're saying you don't do that. Maybe you don't, but if it's true, you're about as close to asexual as you can get without getting all the way there.

She needs to leave him. She is weak and that is why she hasn't, but she really should be strong for her kid. Mr. Weiner (lol) has done everything short of dance through downtown New York in nothing but a sandwich board that reads "I Don't Give a F#@# About My Family" and she still doesn't seem to be able to grasp that he won't change. She can do what she wants with herself and be treated like garbage if that's her choice but the kid is the one who will suffer. They will grow up thinking this is no big deal and OK. I hope it's a boy honestly, because if she has a girl then the kid is going to find someone to treat her like trash one day.

A guy gets caught, you can make the argument for the whole moment of weakness thing. He gets caught repeatedly he just doesn't care.

On a separate note, I'm sure the Republicans love this guy! Thanks for the free Mayoral run of New York!

I think he means that we all judge others' looks, even if only subconsciously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    Who cares? She had already had a child with him when this happens, and maybe she knows him better than you do, so I really think it's stupid to call her "pathetic" for standing by him. She seems like a strong person and he's lucky to still have someone like that associate with him.
    Shes not pathetic, I actually feel bad for her. If their relationship is open, then they should not have gotten married.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Just listened to Anthony's press conference. For those of you who don't know Anthony Weiner is a former Democratic Congressmen now running for Mayor of New York who was busted for tweeting, texting, and emailing numerous photos of his junk under the name "Carlos Danger" as well as phone sex/cyber sex with various women. After being busted he claimed it was just one picture ..then it was just a few pictures ..then it was a few pictures and some cyber sex ..then it was ..then it was ..then it was.

But this post is about his wife and after hearing her statement I just have to comment on what a pathetic women she is. The exact timeline on her husbands cheating is up for debate but there's no question it was occurring months before and for months after the birth of their first child. She didn't seem at all to care only saying once how "Anthony did some bad things, mmmmkkkk". Spent the rest of her statement explaining how New Yorkers should forgive him and head to the polls. I hope shes not delusional enough to expect this wont happen to her again.

What do you guys think about wives that stay with cheating husbands?

Sooooo thinking about having sex with other women is cheating now? Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    If their relationship is open, then they should not have gotten married.
    I really have no clue why you think so. Do people that like to have sex on the side somehow have less vested interested in power of attorney, community property, and so on?

Politicians are phoney by nature. She must be attracted to phoney people.