Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    White knight often? Really has nothing to do with the public. Were you this riled up when Clinton got his dick sucked? Worry about yourself and your family not others...
    It has nothing to do with worrying about anyone's family and everything to do with trust. Even Rachel Maddow pointed that out.
    Maddow then played a clip of Weiner at his Tuesday afternoon press conference, saying that he still sent sexually explicit messages even after the big, sunny spread in People magazine. The MSNBC host shook her head and said:

"'Yes, it was after all that. After the redemption narrative said this was all over and I should be given a second chance, I was still doing it—for a long time.' That right there is the thing that could be the big problem for Anthony Weiner going forward ... His public statement still did not match what we know he was doing in private. Why would anyone ever believe him ever again?"
    The guy lied to everyone who'd listen and then did it all over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    White knight often? Really has nothing to do with the public. Were you this riled up when Clinton got his dick sucked? Worry about yourself and your family not others...
    /facepalm. . . . sorry but Weiner isnt going for general manager at McDonalds, hes a politician, so yes, I do care that hes constantly lying. To be a politician, you need to not be a lying piece of shit. The guy offered perks for silence. . . . . . thats corruption. Its bullshit and Weiner is just trying to be a lifetimer. He doesnt deserve that position.

How the hell can you argue against that? Oh wait, youre a democrat.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2013-07-24 at 10:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    God I pray for NYC that they don't get Anthony wiener.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    /facepalm. . . . sorry but Weiner isnt going for general manager at McDonalds, hes a politician, so yes, I do care that hes constantly lying. To be a politician, you need to not be a lying piece of shit. The guy offered perks for silence. . . . . . thats corruption. Its bullshit and Weiner is just trying to be a lifetimer. He doesnt deserve that position.

How the hell can you argue against that? Oh wait, youre a democrat.
    You live in Dallas TX..who is your governor, did you vote for him?

I think she is there for one reason and one reason only Money. Same reason any woman with a powerful Husband stays with them, same goes for men. Hell if my wife made $250,000.00 a year, you can bet your ass Id stay with her if she was caught cheating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Prism View Post
    Some men really do change. But most don't.
    It isn't just applicable to men... I find it extremely hard to believe that people change. I can understand some people changing after dramatic and extreme events, but this guy isn't going to change.

I find it hilarious though given his name

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    It has nothing to do with worrying about anyone's family and everything to do with trust. Even Rachel Maddow pointed that out.

The guy lied to everyone who'd listen and then did it all over again.
    Lol at rachel maddow and anybody that can stand her for more than 30secs. Its like watching fox news with big words for idiots with degrees. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I think she is there for one reason and one reason only Money. Same reason any woman with a powerful Husband stays with them, same goes for men. Hell if my wife made $250,000.00 a year, you can bet your ass Id stay with her if she was caught cheating.
    shes a high ranking political staffer. she doesnt need his money. so i doubt money is the reason. whatever her reason, i can only assume it has to do with her own political agenda/goals

Thousands of Sudanese people.
    Darfur? That was still going on for years after Clinton left office.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

To be fair, Carlos Danger is probably the greatest name possible for a New York mayor.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    What do you guys think about wives that stay with cheating husbands?
    Wives of cheating husbands are screwed either way, regardless of whether they stay or leave.

If the cheater is fairly wealthy and somewhat powerful, its still advantageous to stay with him.

Plus, some marriages are entered with an acceptance of these behaviors.

What do you guys think about husbands that stay with cheating wives?

...I mean, it goes both ways.

Also, no, Carlos Danger shouldn't be mayor of New York. The mayor of New York should be a normal guy. But at night, he goes by Carlos Danger, and prowls the streets cleaning up petty crime. In his Danger-mobile.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the big deal over what Weiner did. He sent a crotch shot to a consenting, legal aged female, that he was not paying for. Larry Craig propositioned an undercover cop in a public bathroom, got to finish his term.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    He might have a weakness for webcams and text messaging..but he seems like a damn good politician

Lol at rachel maddow and anybody that can stand her for more than 30secs. Its like watching fox news with big words for idiots with degrees. Good times.
    How insightful. What a well thought out reply. I'm gonna save your quote and just change the names and use it whenever I disagree with someone.

Lol at (insert person or institution that I disagree with) and anybody that can stand (same person or institution) for more than 30secs. Its like watching (other person or institution that I disagree with) with big words for idiots with degrees. Good times.
    Presto! Argument or debate point instantly refuted. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Darfur? That was still going on for years after Clinton left office.
    No, the bombing of the Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    I don't get the big deal over what Weiner did. He sent a crotch shot to a consenting, legal aged female, that he was not paying for. Larry Craig propositioned an undercover cop in a public bathroom, got to finish his term.
    You're right, none of that stuff is a big deal. But he lied about it. And was forced to resign from Congress because he lied about it. And then he did a People Magazine spread saying how sorry he was and would never do something like that again. While at the same time he was still doing it. More lies. And because of the lies people feel that they can't trust him. You get that, right?
    Last edited by Merkava; 2013-07-25 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Divorcing him would be the easy way out for her. Staying with him is the hard way, so I have to applaud her for that.
    Sticking my dick in the stapler is certainly the hard way to wake up in the morning but I'll stick with the shower.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right, none of that stuff is a big deal. But he lied about it. And was forced to resign from Congress because he lied about it. And then he did a People Magazine spread saying how sorry he was and would never do something like that again. While at the same time he was still doing it. More lies. And because of the lies people feel that they can't trust him. You get that, right?
    Why the double standard with Larry Craig, who finished his term after not only after soliciting a cop, but claiming to resign on a nationally televised press conference?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Well this guy sounds like a sleaze but I don't see what his personal life has to do with his job.

I mean, I know that people tend to think about things like that when voting, but that is actually democratically irresponsible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    but that is actually democratically irresponsible.
    how can he clean up new york when he can't clean up his personal life
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    how can he clean up new york when he can't clean up his personal life
    How are the two related? Is new york floundering under the crushing weight of billions of dick pics?