Thread: Ice Floes 5.4

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    From a pvp point of view pom is still far superior for frost and is mandatory if you want to play fire competively at high rating, so much so that I am a little scared thwt it may take the bat. But at least they are trying to buff the other talents before nerfing the one thats most popular which is a refreshing change!

I'm already using it now, so it can't be that bad. I do like the changes Is it 3 casts each 20 seconds?

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reflection View Post
    Is it 3 casts each 20 seconds?
    It's on the charge system. You can hit the ice floes button once, get 1 spell while moving off, and it'll recharge in 20 seconds. You can push it 3 times back to back, cast 3 spells while moving, and get 1 charge back every 20 seconds, with all 3 after 60 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    It's on the charge system. You can hit the ice floes button once, get 1 spell while moving off, and it'll recharge in 20 seconds. You can push it 3 times back to back, cast 3 spells while moving, and get 1 charge back every 20 seconds, with all 3 after 60 seconds.
    Thank you for the inforrmation so actually it is 5 seonds less CD and a little bit more flexible. I always hate it, when I push Ice Floes and then got constant procs. This is a little bit more flexible and can be used when you get absolutely no procs. Me likes it

Agree that it's a nice change, however the old IF was fucking sweet as well if you master it. Don't see why ppl call it useless or shit or w/e.
    If u wanna max dps, IF is a sure winner, as soon as u know a progress fights and knows the planned movement, which you should after few hm tries and prev kill on normal.
    Used it since the start for all but fire naturally, and always loved the cast n' move + dps optimizing