Strange interrupts

So basically, i was playing 2's as MW Monk/demo lock, we went vs ret paladin & resto druid. During the match, ret paladin managed to interrupt every single spell that was interruptable (both mine and locks), within 50 milliseconds or so from the start of cast. He did that to me like 7 times in a row (which made us lose) , it was impossible to fakecast it, so i'm curious, what the hell is going on, no human can have that great reflexes; has this happened to you ever before and how's it possible?
    Last edited by Axola; 2013-07-30 at 08:37 PM. Reason: resto druid* not disc priest

Quote Originally Posted by Axola View Post
    no human can have that great reflexes
    No humans, but your average asian...?

I kid, but seriously, some people are really good and do things many players would consider "impossible". If your really sure he was hacking or cheating, report his name in a ticket and a GM will look over his logs. Chances are he was just a really good player.

Deleted

Don't know how

10+ Year Old Account
    interupt hacking has been going on for a while.
    some guy on these forums made a video about it a while back, in the video there was no way the enemy could interupt that fast. ive had it happen to me as well.
    dragonmaw - EU

I really liked how at the end of the video the DK had clearly just given up and alt tabbed... and the thing still instantly interrupts.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh, guy above me posted video :P

ive also had situations in battlegrounds where people havnt been targeting me, like just a mage jumping around, kiting someone else around, and as soon as i press a cast he interupts me, instantly, doesn't miss a beat, still kiting someone else around i'm just running past and stopped to immolate, but the second i pressed it counter spelled. maybe he's just really quick with mouseover macros, but its happened quite a lot in BGs and it looks suspicious.
    dragonmaw - EU

Yes, cheaters exist in WoW, but I must say Blizzard does an amazing job at getting rid of them. Especially since it's probably the one of the most, if not the most, attractive game to cheat in. I can't remember the last time I've seen a cheater (maybe never).

Anyway, if you suspect him, simply report him, even if you're not 100% sure.

It's very annoying. It always takes Blizzard a long time to get rid of this stuff. It's easier to get banned on the forums for saying fuck than it is for hacking the actual game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reckoner04 View Post
    Yes, cheaters exist in WoW, but I must say Blizzard does an amazing job at getting rid of them. Especially since it's probably the one of the most, if not the most, attractive game to cheat in. I can't remember the last time I've seen a cheater (maybe never).

Anyway, if you suspect him, simply report him, even if you're not 100% sure.
    Just because you personally don't notice hackers, exploiters and bots doesn't mean they don't exist. The fact that I can still see the same percentage of random BG 4AM bots as I did last year is a good indication of how "amazing" Blizzard is at this stuff. Blizzard only takes firm action (big banwave heavily sold on the forums) when people like yourself start noticing and getting annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Just because you personally don't notice hackers, exploiters and bots doesn't mean they don't exist. The fact that I can still see the same percentage of random BG 4AM bots as I did last year is a good indication of how "amazing" Blizzard is at this stuff. Blizzard only takes firm action (big banwave heavily sold on the forums) when people like yourself start noticing and getting annoyed.
    I specifically said that they do exist, though I admittedly wasn't thinking of bg bots. And comparing last year's percentage of bots to this year's doesn't make much sense, the system doesn't work that simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noticed this aswell. Particularly low geared players in BGs I've noticed doing.

It's for sure an interrupt hack, although if it only happens occasionally it could be because the guy either fat fingered his interrupt and accidentally interrupted you before you even casted (AKA pre-kick) or actually pre-kicked you. But those things are very unlikely xD

mostly its baseline for all bots.

whenever you cast a bot will INSTANTLY interrupt you, happens so much in random bgs, a totally crap hunter will be getting owned 2v1 for example by 2 melees, i come at 40 yards away flame shock 0.1 sec of lava burst, silence shot....every fucking time like he's just that good, basically it auto interrupts any caster when off cooldown, i could be running around dropping totems ready for cc, popping survival cds, 1 cast lol 0.1 sec interrupt/silence.

Just use a useless spell from a random school (eg lava burst for resto shamans).

Sucks if you don't have an off-school, but pretty much every spec does now anyway.

Yeah it's probably bots, I friend of mine was using a bot for a specific game and decided to watch it "work", the thing timed it spells/ interupts so well it actually managed to kill the real player.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some people are so predictable you can interrupt them that fast, I've done it quite a few times now, But I don't think you can do it that consistently all the time, Damn hackers lol, I don't understand how you can be so bad you have to use bots to make yourself feel better, just enjoy sucking lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Some people are so predictable you can interrupt them that fast, I've done it quite a few times now, But I don't think you can do it that consistently all the time, Damn hackers lol, I don't understand how you can be so bad you have to use bots to make yourself feel better, just enjoy sucking lol
    Only you want to interrupt at the END of a cast, not the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just people using PQR.
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman