Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why do I have feeling that she and all Forsaken would be gone forever if she's about to conquer EK?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    She couldn't even take out the much smaller forces of Gilneans with the full might of undercity.
    This. So many Forsaken fanboys it seems...
    The dwarves alone would be enough to stop her. They have a superior air force (Wildhammer clan), better warriors and technicians (Bronzebeards) and arguably even magic weilders (Dark Iron). Plus they can't be revived by the Val'kyrs and are very numerous (the Forsaken aren't).
    I don't see even the slightest chance of a Forsaken force going past the Thandol Span.

The full might of the Second War Horde wasn't able to hit significantly the Dwarves... Sylvanas has no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    I'm not dismissing the logistics. Although there have been some dragon bones in Lordaeron to animate. I remember one free Forsaken raising a frost wyrm with some artifact in either one of the comics or mangas (part of Sunwell trilogy perhaps?). And they could always import some from Northrend. It's not really overseen by the Alliance these days.

Edit: The Tirion's son part inspired me. Sylvanas should totally track Taelan's grave and raise him. That would be hilarious.
    laughed at your idea for tirions son, you monster!

http://www.wowpedia.org/Ichor
    seems like he didnt try to raise frost wyrms by his own power

http://www.wowpedia.org/Valimar_Mordis for the forsaken
    Last edited by Fus Ro Yay; 2013-07-26 at 03:49 PM.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

I believe she could and she will make an attempt to conquer Eastern Kingdoms (or Easter Bunny for some).

I recall seeing a blue post during Cataclysm on the WoW forums about a possible third faction, and using the Forsaken as a tool to make it happen. It may happen in either 6.0 or 7.0. I can definitely see a third faction coming into WoW.

Think about it, what else can Blizzard do to WoW in an expansion? New zones, classes, talents, raised level caps, spells, races, etc they've done about everything but introduce a third faction. So why not? It would be a huge thing that adds a ton more content to the game. The only issue about it is that it may be too much to chew for Blizzard because a new faction would require new races...or use races already in the game...new starting zones, leveling zones, lore, it would be almost an all in one package for players that are typically used to just seeing one or two of he the things required to make a third faction implemented in just the two for one expansion.

It's definitely up there for a third faction, I think the baby steps that Blizzard already took are with Aldor and Scryers and then again in Neutral races.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    You mean all that plague bouncing off the mountain they are living inside?
    they just have to siege Ironforge long enough for the dwarves to starve..^^

Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    laughed at your idea for tirions son, you monster!

http://www.wowpedia.org/Ichor
    seems like he didnt try to raise frost wyrms by his own power
    Indeed, but he was just a ghoul. The other guy that got the Orb was a regular Forsaken (although not aligned with Sylvanas per se). Helcular is a necromancer trained by Kel'thuzad.

Or they could always try the method of the rebel Forsaken in Sludge Fields (former town of Hillsbrad). Plant some alive dragons in the ground and cultivate a frost wyrm. Take that, Halfhill.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2013-07-26 at 03:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    The tram connection to SW, as well as numerous tunnels and entrances dotted around the mountain rules this out.

Maybe They Could base an Expac Around It Called....

Wrath of The Lich Queen, DUN, DUN, DUN!!!

Assuming she can raise the dead, she can conquer Azeroth

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Indeed, but he was just a ghoul. The other guy that got the Orb was a regular Forsaken (although not aligned with Sylvanas per se). Helcular is a necromancer trained by Kel'thuzad.

Or they could always try the method of the rebel Forsaken in Sludge Fields (former town of Hillsbrad). Plant some alive dragons in the ground and cultivate a frost wyrm. Take that, Halfhill.
    But is helcular powerful enough to ressurect and empower a frost wyrm? i guess we have to guess.
    also, the Orb was the key here, iirc the orb came into Ichors possesion from the Lich king, thus a one time incident, i doubt sylvanas or the forsaken could come into possesion of another one

i'd rather have a money-tree than a Frostwyrm patch, just sayan.

O'rly

Quote Originally Posted by Davemetalhead View Post
    The tram connection to SW, as well as numerous tunnels and entrances dotted around the mountain rules this out.
    Surely the numerous entrances mean it is more likely that shit could get in after all plague is plague and yes it id "The I Win" button as described earlier.

Bring back the epic zombie transformations of the pre-WOTLK events I say and let us capture villages again - now that was fun.

The Forsaken would be wiped out. They'll lose if they ever decide to strike out on their own and take on the full might of the Alliance military themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Back in Molten Core in Vanilla, about 20 people up and the rest still being ressed. Cidet, our rogue, goes in stealth and moves up to Ragnaros. About 5 seconds later, Ragnaros aggroes and starts killing all of us again. Everyone is pissed and I whisper Cidet "wtf happened?!". All he replies me is...

"Target has no pockets"

Quote Originally Posted by Azmordis View Post
    She could walk her armies underneath the oceans to destroy the tram to prevent reinforcements, resupply, and escape. She could then starve out Iron Forge or even seal the doors with explosives and pump the vents full of the plague.

She has numerous mages and warlocks that she could use to create portals into and around both SW and IF to deploy plague bombs and create massive chaos and draw the defenders into too many directions. She was a Ranger-General. She knows tactics both for hit-and-run harrassment and full scale assaults and defenses.
    1. this aint pirates of the caribbean, they would be crushed by the pressure, and god knows if its even walkable down there.
    2. No she cant, there's a reason that Garrosh needed that Sunreaver Traitor scumbag to secure a portal to Darnassus.
    The alliance mages are protecting their cities with magical barriers (so is the horde if we're to be logical) -

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    1. this aint pirates of the caribbean, they would be crushed by the pressure, and god knows if its even walkable down there.
    Vashjir would like a word with you.
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Durenek View Post
    Vashjir would like a word with you.
    Gameplay and magic buffs by shamans

10+ Year Old Account
    She could but obviously for obvious reasons she won't (obviously).

However...the great thing about plagues is you don't need ballistics, catapults, etc. Mother Nature has already worked all this out. Sylvanas just needs to infect pest populations, livestock, birds, etc. Let them be her messengers of disease and death. And obviously you don't just hit the live and fleshly folk with one strain of one disease...you spread ALL the diseases. And while this is going on and the Alliance is being ravaged and weakened, you send out secret agents and stealthy folk (put those rogues to work!) to sabotage and cripple whatever the Alliance CDC is. And that's just one incredibly powerful weapon in her quiver! Sylvanas has the means to raise the dead!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Dwarves eat stone, so you cannot starve a dwarf by holding him up inside a giant rock

Also, uhm, mages. Portals and Conjure refreshment, you can't really besiege any race with mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Argent Crusade is patheticaly naive force. Most of them are novices that vmoit at the sight of ghoul, many veterans died in Northrend and they had to be saved in almost every situation (also, tactical genius of Tirion Fordring came up with building colliseum on the doormat of Lich King, so there is that). Ebon Blade would propably join Forsaken just to finaly slaughter those light worshiping idiots.
    uhm.. WHY would the Ebon Blade join Sylvanas? tell me why? and no..they would not slaughter "thoes light worshiping idiots".
    right..a few facts.

1. All members of the ARGENT CRUSADE IS NOT PALADINS/PRIESTS, majority of them is yes but not all..and alot of them are Horde members, and i do not remember any horde faction apart from the Blood elves who worship the light.

2. The Light is worshipped by humanity and dwarfs, Draenei and to some extent through the sun the Tauren(but not as a deity known as the Light)

3.Mograine, the High Lord of the Ebonblade swore his allegiance to Tirion and the Crusade, admittedly this was to end the LK's Reign..

4. Thassarian would most likely tell Mograine/Tirion what Sylvanas did to Koltira(most Likely)...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    The full might of the Second War Horde wasn't able to hit significantly the Dwarves... Sylvanas has no chance.
    Must be why all of Khaz Modan was conquered......
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    Also to all the Sylvanas fanboys claiming how powerful she is just yOutube how she got punked by Godfrey in Silverpine. Sylvanas is a joke of a character.
    If headshot can kill possessed corpse, what makes you think Tirion has any chance.