Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I still have a real soft spot for my old Prot Warrior's mainhand.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=29362/the-sun-eater

It never bothered me that it clipped through the floor due to how huge it was. It looks like a complete beast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thunderfury.. Love the look and that it 'tornado's' everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome staff that droped from madness of Deathwing. I can't remember it's name. When It proced my character grew to almost twice his normal size. Too bad they took it away when hunters lost our 2nd weapon slot.

I will always love Staff of Infinite Mysteries.

It was my first "real" staff I got in a raid in BC... less than 3 hours after I finally got the Shadowstaff in Sethekk.

I even use Staff of Infinite Mysteries in my Warlock/Mage T12H combo set.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by El Plastico View Post
    Awesome staff that droped from madness of Deathwing. I can't remember it's name. When It proced my character grew to almost twice his normal size. Too bad they took it away when hunters lost our 2nd weapon slot.
    That was a polearm.

Kiril, Fury of Beasts

Maladath / Nightmare blade. So good.

Deleted
    when I used to play frost dk dps thru wotlk, (before most other dks were frost "cough", and when agi was ok for dks) I loved these 2 together or sometimes 2 the same as I had a few of each ;p
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=47427#.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=47475#. they looked good when fighting.

Zhar'doom for my warlock. As far as legendaries, the glaives. I wish there were more glaives.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombino View Post
    Thunderfury.. Love the look and that it 'tornado's' everything.
    +1 to this, Thunderfury is great

And if we'd exclude Legendaries, I'd vote for Phase Blade such simple purity

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm hard choice between Gorehowl and Edge of Agony, and yes im Orc Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Rhok'delar, Longbow of Ancient Keepers.

I believe everyone knows about this weapon, but i know that while we're laughing and joking here, there are people out there who use Armageddon as their transmogrify, so here i go:

Rhok'delar wasn't all this hard to obtain... in WotLK. It was a pain to fulfill the requirements before that. It at least proved you knew how to play hunter properly, and it has an unique look.
    Despite not being all that good-looking, it turns some heads.
    This. Even in TBC at 60+, it was still pretty hard to get. I earned that SOB, and I will mog it on my tauren hunter til the the day the servers shut down.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyclone View Post
    I know this thread has been created before in the past, but I'd like to get some new opinions. Tell me what you're favorite weapon of all time is and why. Do you like the appearance? Does it have nostalgic values? All replies are appreciated.

My favorite weapon is Grand Marshal's Claymore
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=18876

When I first got it I felt invincible. An elegant appearance with a frightening edge is a perfect combination.
    The Warglaives. Just my opinion but, I don't think a weapon of any kind, any class, at anytime even remotely compares to the awesomeness of that set of weapons. Just beautiful.

Talon of Azshara. Because in Vanilla and TBC I played a rogue. In Vanilla I always thought The Untamed Blade was the coolest damn weapon ever, but obviously as a 2-handed sword I couldn't use it. Then in TBC an almost identical model appears as a 1H sword, and I just had to have it. When it finally dropped for me (and it took forever), it was one of the most exciting single pieces of loot I've ever gotten.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=30082

10+ Year Old Account
    gatlin gun
    or m-60

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    gatlin gun
    or m-60
    yup, or automatic grenade launcher aint bad.

Deleted
    Pighammer, aka unstoppable force. http://www.wowhead.com/item=19323/the-unstoppable-force My first and for a long time only epix 2hander. I always loved random procs which are not too overpowered. Used in raiding untill our first Ashkandi dropped, which of course went to me. (Ashkandi beeing the most pretty 2h I ever owned)

Deleted
    Serilas, Blood Blade of Invar One-Arm

As a combat rogue, I always liked swords, all the way back when we still had weapon specializations in our talent tree.

This particular sword caught my interest as soon as I saw it datamined from 3.1 PTR - brand new model, nice color scheme, cool name, a little of lore behind it, ... At this time, it also reminds me the golden age of WoW raiding and the fun we had while doing Ulduar hardmodes.

15+ Year Old Account
    In order of preference:

1. [Grand Marshal's Claymore]
    2. [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]
    3. [Grand Marshal's Longsword/Swiftblade]
    4. [Quel'Serrar]

I'm quite probably biased however, as I have them all :P
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

http://www.wowhead.com/item=28442

Seriously I have no idea why weapons with 4 second stun procs were even removed from the game.

Last edited by Sorshen; 2013-07-28 at 05:30 PM.