Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    meteor, burning legion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    3 Burning Gnome Balls of Death, Half-Life 3 Confirmed.

inb4 inevitable nerf
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    inb4 inevitable nerf
    Why should they nerf an item like this? If blizz made it this awesome already and they know it they wouldn't nerf an item like this, it's made for rpers.

- - - Updated - - -

The video title for the video with 10 gnomes meteoring into Orgrimmar is gonna be "World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Gnomes LEAKED Footage!!"

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna try to make an logo for that aswell if I have the time, if any have the time to make an wow logo with "Wrath of the Gnomes" under the wow title that would be awesome!

Sold in the store?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Sold in the store?
    No, it drops from a rare called "Cinderfall" on the Timeless Isle!

I'm sure both the CD and the use anywhere will get nerfed before it goes live, it will get limited to Pandaria only like all the other vanity items.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Usable anywhere or usable anywhere outdoors in pandaria? If it's the former it will be nerfed to the latter OTHERWISE arena/Flag carrying?/a Blink for Mechanics (ji-kun with a cancelaura macro).

If it can be exploited it will be exploited that's why it will be nerfed
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Try it on arena, bg. If you can do that while holding flag it'd be overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Imagine:

Only bigger. (Although not much bigger.)
    The Alliance's greatest weapon during the Siege of Orgrimmar shall be flaming meteorite Gnomes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

can you use goblin glider while launched in the air and take control?

All these items only usable in pandaria (maybe not this one, well see)... what are we going to do next expansion, have to fill our entire bank with two sets of vanity items only usable in certain areas?

Oof, and why must all the good stuff have these long cooldowns. Make it 30 seconds, let us play and have fun.

Can you use the glider after it launches you into the air? Making an awesome PVP escape tool?

I wonder if I can use this and than pop demonic leap with glyph of the falling meteor
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    need to find out if it can be bubbled out of at the end... #paladins

Shout out to morrowind
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    inb4 inevitable nerf
    No doubt someone will find a way to exploit this since it's not just limited to the timeless isle

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    No doubt someone will find a way to exploit this since it's not just limited to the timeless isle
    I can already think of a few:

1. Assuming you don't lost complete control of your character you can pop Goblin Glider to avoid death. Would be extremely overpowered in instanced PvP.

2. Assuming you lose all control of your character then you could use the item to jump up to higher platforms in areas you can't fly.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, pretty sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    I can already think of a few:

1. Assuming you don't lost complete control of your character you can pop Goblin Glider to avoid death. Would be extremely overpowered in instanced PvP.

2. Assuming you lose all control of your character then you could use the item to jump up to higher platforms in areas you can't fly.
    Or get lifegripped near the other end
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."