Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Usable anywhere ? Exploit time!
    This is why we can't have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things.
    Well, since it kills you if you don't land in water, it can only be used to reach the invisible walls around oceans faster...

What if the meteors Wrathion saw were these? Legion expansion debunked!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    What if the meteors Wrathion saw were these? Legion expansion debunked!
    I lulzed (and added /10char)
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    I can confirm this is not useable in any BG, Arena or any PvP zone like Wintergrasp or Tol Barad. This is only useable in ANY normal zone and is not only limited to Pandaria. You can use this of a glider, I tested with the gliders you get for 2,5k timeless coins and it works! You can use it in air while falling. You can't steer this meteor and can't cast spells as that would be impossible for your character since you're rolling around with your character as a meteor, you are stunned in this progress but no debuff. It flies over the whole Timeless Isle from end to finish exactly, so if you can calculate how large from finish to end on Timeless Isle you can calcualte the length you will go with the meteor. If you have any more questions, please ask them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this drops from Cinderfall who can either be summoned by a Scroll of Challenge by the "Three-Breeze Terrace" as 1 of the few rares that can be summoned or can be found on top of Firewalker's Path!

Deleted
    They actually made a cool vanity item?! Sweet, but the cooldown is going to be increased to [insert ridiculously big CD here] because of bad people that like exploiting the game. <-- they've given this kind of response regarding vanity items before, after increasing their CD's.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can you trinket out of the stun and then do something else?

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Can you trinket out of the stun and then do something else?
    You can't trinket out of the stun.