Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What's Your Favoirte Mob?

What is your favorite race/faction of mob (aka enemy)? (ie, Murlocs, Twlight Hammer, etc)

Bloodfang Worgen - They resemble the savageness of the true worgen. Not these top hat, tea sipping furries.

Hm, good question. I really enjoy fighting the Faceless Ones, and other old god minions-- but Yogg-Saron's are my personal favorites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the Vrykul, not sure why, but I really like em.

Least favorite are naga. That hissing sound they make when they aggro and die gets real annoying real fast... which is why serpentshrine caverns is my least favorite raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Sunfury. I feel awkward when I remember they were the playable BE units in WC3.

10+ Year Old Account
    First time i played WoW and actually became a 'high' Paladin back in WOTLK days, i went to loch modan and there i saw these big ogres, and since that day, i think Ogre's are the best mob out there. Sadly MoP doesn't have any ogres, so that means blizzard adds twice the amount of ogres this time in next expansion =D
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    I'd have to say the Vrykul. What I wouldn't give for them to be playable one day; or at least, for the Humans to be capable of looking similar post-model update with a few new beards.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I've always enjoyed fighting against the undead, especially in Northrend. After the undead, probably the Scarlet Crusade.

Vrykul just because of their savage/nordic nature.

Val'kyr for the same reasons.

Slithid, because of Starship Troopers.

And, oh I don't know what they are called, drakekin? You know, the trash at Magmaw in BWD, or the guards at Wyrmrest. I know they have an actual name. That is what I thought that one trinket transformed you into, fury of angerforge... disappointed me when you turned into a dragon centaur, as I call them.

undead. as a paladin, nothing is better than wading through ghouls, zombies, and skeletons by the hundreds <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres something.......good about killing Fel Orcs, even though I play mainly Orcs hah.

I'd have to say Ogres and the Satyr, for some reason, I've always liked the look of Satyr and I like Ogre related stuff because ive always wanted them to come back to the Horde =(
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-08-05 at 11:47 PM.

Vrykul / Val'kyr would be my favorites in terms of what I think is coolest.

Most satisfying to kill would be Troggs. When you played a dwarf in classic WoW, you learned early on to hate Troggs.

Deleted
    I am a big fan of the Gnolls tbh, always brings back such good memories of Westfall and Elwynn forest ha

10+ Year Old Account
    Grummles.

Yeah yeah there new, but.. when I see a grummle in danger and giving that squeak when a hozens attacking it, I just have to jump in and save them.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Gattsu125 View Post
    Vrykul just because of their savage/nordic nature.

Val'kyr for the same reasons.

Slithid, because of Starship Troopers.

And, oh I don't know what they are called, drakekin? You know, the trash at Magmaw in BWD, or the guards at Wyrmrest. I know they have an actual name. That is what I thought that one trinket transformed you into, fury of angerforge... disappointed me when you turned into a dragon centaur, as I call them.
    They're called drakonids. And I love them to death.

yeah valkyrs and proto dragons

Deleted
    The watchers. If they count as a "mob" :P (Thorim, Hodir, Freya, Mimiron)

any dragon related mobs are probably my favorite