August 30th.

New Season starts on the 6th.

Calling it now.

World ends:

October 21st, 2015

Calling it now.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Won't happen because patches are always Tue/Wed.

But I think you're right on one thing. It'll be either that week, or the week of the 6th.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Hope it comes out very soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about you its getting close here to the Blizzcon and I hope they expand on the expansion like they usually do and have it be alpha, and actual beta starts at a certain month to.
    I am waiting patiently for this patch to come out so yeah, and I can't play much because I have been lagging out lately and I know its not my laptop.
    For the Horde!

Doubt it will come in the next two weeks. I'd say last week of August.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Doubt it will come in the next two weeks. I'd say last week of August.
    DPS tuning isn't done yet... They haven't tested LFR or FLEX, some of the tier and SoO items still have placeholder stats, they specifically said it was going to be a fairly long PTR cycle.

August 21st-28th seems logical to me

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see the 21st, but not the 28th too close to US holiday week. Hopefully mid Aug.
    Playing
    WildStar -Mechari Medic, Draken Stalker
    Diablo: RoS
    GW2 - Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by justinmccray111 View Post
    August 30th.

New Season starts on the 6th.

Calling it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Won't happen because patches are always Tue/Wed.

But I think you're right on one thing. It'll be either that week, or the week of the 6th.
    An old guild mate that has insider information said they're aiming at late August/Early September, so these guestimations are fairly accurate.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

We still have 10 man heroic testing, 25 man normal, 25 man heroic, LFR and Flex raid testing. We also still do not have the full implementation of the Timeless Isle or completed dps tuning. We are still a long ways away from a release.

I figure Sept 3rd is a nice date to shoot for right now (1st week in Sept). We are a long way off.

August 30th is a friday, ain't hapening. I'm still leaning towards September 3rd or 10th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    August 30th is a friday, ain't hapening. I'm still leaning towards September 3rd or 10th.
    That seems most plausible to me, too.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it will come out sooner than that, frankly, but definitely not this month. Mid-August if things go well for testing.

I don't think it's going to take that long. The 5.3 PTR stayed up for two months and the 5.4 PTR opened on June 12.

These are the dates for the first and last 5.3 PTR patches:
    2013-03-25 17:31:54 - 16758 - 5.3.0 - PTR
    2013-05-17 17:53:03 - 16965 - 5.3.0 - PTR
    The patch went live in the following week:
    2013-05-21 05:59:53 - 16965 - 5.3.0 - live

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diabl0 View Post
    I don't think it's going to take that long. The 5.3 PTR stayed up for two months and the 5.4 PTR opened on June 12.

These are the dates for the first and last 5.3 PTR patches:
    2013-03-25 17:31:54 - 16758 - 5.3.0 - PTR
    2013-05-17 17:53:03 - 16965 - 5.3.0 - PTR
    The patch went live in the following week:
    2013-05-21 05:59:53 - 16965 - 5.3.0 - live
    5.3 was a minor patch, not the best example. No raids to tests there, or new major features.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    An old guild mate that has insider information said they're aiming at late August/Early September, so these guestimations are fairly accurate.
    Has been my guess for a long time too. September 10th at the very latest, as I don't see them pushing a major patch release than less than 2 months to Blizzcon. 5.2 was super predictable due to their staggered triple IP launch window, and 5.3 wasn't going to hit during Memorial Day weekend so it made the 21st pretty obvious. Given Labor Day falls on September 2nd, that means the 3rd is off-limits, so we're looking at August 27th or September 10th. I'd wager to guess to a 60/40 shot of the 27th or the 10th right now.

Until we see more raid testing it's difficult to say much else. They're capable of rushing through it if they really want to. Unfortunately it led to ToT being mostly unpolished on launch, even if it still ended up being one of the best raids in a long time.

September 3rd ,

And then 4 or 6 weeks of gatings before we get to final boss

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiry View Post
    I can see the 21st, but not the 28th too close to US holiday week. Hopefully mid Aug.
    why should that matter? there are other players around the world, you know. tsk.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My guess is 3rd or 10th of September.

I'm thinking early/mid september, just based on the fact that they still have 10 man heroic, 25 man normal, 25 man heroic, lfr and flex raiding to test.