Legendary weapons in 5.4 ?

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...44009866317824

With each part of the quest chain we've been given 2 items except the last part which gives us our cloak, now everyone says that's it but I came across something said by GC which can be semi-relevant.

any thoughts/opinions?

probably pointing to the fact of the proc on the cloak since that is what the main tweet was about / weapons and who knows maybe the garrosh weps will get procs since the ptr isnt close to being done

10+ Year Old Account
    They could add another more traditional legendary that requires heroic or at least normal raiding, and only 1 guy at a time can get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    They could add another more traditional legendary that requires heroic or at least normal raiding, and only 1 guy at a time can get it.
    Give warriors, ehm, tanks a REAL legendary!! :P

I took that tweet to mean that with legendary cloaks, trinkets and set bonuses we have "enough" procs already.

Disappointing..... especially since Ghostcrawler said a few months ago that SoO weapons woud 100% definitely have procs.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-08-06 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    I took that tweet to mean that with legendary cloaks, trinkets and set bonuses we have "enough" procs already.

Disappointing..... especially since Ghostcrawler said a few months ago that SoO weapons woud 100% definitely have procs.
    Source please.
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    Source please.
    Developer Q&A back in April:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...5-2-and-Beyond

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Comment From Guest - Weapons with Procs
    Any chance we'll see more weapon proc weapons next raid tier?

Ghostcrawler: I'd say right about a 100% chance.

A blue had also said something about not getting rid of the sha-touched weapons just yet because you never know when they might come in handy again.

Aren't you sent back to the golden lotus or something after defeating Garrosh? Or was that part removed?

I'm guessing the weapons will have procs added later in the ptr.

Deleted
    Wasn't the whole purpose of getting the cloak upgrade immediately in 5.4 because past expansions have proven that it's silly to receive legendaries after the final tier of an expansion has been put on farm? I recall a blue saying something along those lines. Would be silly if they introduced another "traditional" legendary.

Something that hasn't seen a lot of attention, the Garrosh weapons are BOA currently on ptr. BOA weapons from Garrosh seem pretty neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakamae View Post
    Something that hasn't seen a lot of attention, the Garrosh weapons are BOA currently on ptr. BOA weapons from Garrosh seem pretty neat.
    They don't, on PTR BoA "Hellscream's" weapons not in dungeon journal for Garrosh, there is just a BoP weapons.

Deleted
    wowhead.com/item=87212/breath-of-the-black-prince

Quote Originally Posted by Kazak77 View Post
    wowhead.com/item=87212/breath-of-the-black-prince
    That was scrapped before MoP even came out.

The Sha-touched gems were the replacement.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-08-06 at 05:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No legendary weapons, just a lousy cloak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Give warriors, ehm, tanks a REAL legendary!! :P

ferals aswell plz plz plz and hunters

and only 1 guy at a time can get it.
    Oh god no, sweet baby jesus NO! This was the part I hated the MOST. If they did this im pretty sure id never get one... And I KNOW id just LOVE to work my butt off for some other persons legendary... yay..... color me excited... (that was sarcasm)