Thread: Prot pala 4 set

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by trystero View Post
    Why would you pick this out - a very minor point- of a thread that's not had a post in days?
    If you'd seen the useless drivel he posted in the other thread -.- I'd guess he has an axe to grind and is doing a bit of post stalking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's be nice, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    If you'd seen the useless drivel he posted in the other thread -.- I'd guess he has an axe to grind and is doing a bit of post stalking.
    I actually had the other thread removed because I was afraid he might send some nasty tells to my guildmates or something, his remarks there and popping in here to say that piece made me a tiny bit paranoid that he has a bone to pick with me or something and he might become a bit stalkerish.

On topic, since I think Harsh Words was changed to consume Bastion stacks, how is the 4pc looking since there was a trick that can't be used anymore to spam WoGs as attacks or whatever it was. From a purely 10-man perspective is the 4pc going to be worth looking at this time around?

You can still use the 4p to cast free EF's on yourself every 30 seconds.

Two ways it can't be used to benefit yourself Noble;

- Free EF cast every 30seconds at 5 Bastion of Glory stacks for increased HPS over SS with no cost to your SotR uptime, in 10man you can probably tell your healers to ignore you if you go this route to get maximum effectiveness of the HoT from EF.

- Stick with Sacred Shield and glyph word of glory damage increase on WoG/EF cast, use WoG on yourself at 3 stacks of Bastion of Glory for the damage increase, 4pc means you'll be getting uptime from this glyph for a 9% damage increase for no cost.