Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Quote Originally Posted by Mctriple View Post
    Please link me all the theorycraft supporting ditching the 4pc. What I mean is, show me the math. I haven't been able to find it. Theorycraft is not just "well apparitions are probably being wasted in a queue so 4pc sucks." That's nothing more than simple speculation. Speculations are good, and it's based on solid understanding of how shadow works, but it's very far from a thorough look into how well the 4p actually works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    If you can get ra den pieces that are perfectly itemized those are superior to 4 pc. If you don't use 4 pc. pretty simple concept.
    I originally stated that SA's get wasted in queue, which i was wrong. You can easily use almost all of them if played correctly. Its the scaling that is why Heroic TF items win out. In order to get the most accurate math with 2 pc vs 4 pc, it would take months of my own personal logs using both set bonuses to get the math/stats needed to accomplish it. And frankly, I just dont care enough. It's not worth the time.

I don't see why you think you're so above peer review. You know what that is, right? That thing people have used for hundreds of years when sharing their work. It's really a disappointingly arrogant attitude to be so above peer review. The only reasonable explanations are that you either haven't actually done any math or are afraid that your math is flawed and would be embarrassed to have anybody look at it. There's no shame in that - we're all working together towards better information, and I'm sure countless people would be more than happy to help you put some math behind your ideas! Again, you obviously have a very good understanding of the mechanics of shadow. If you need help with the numbers that's not a bad thing.

You get so extremely offensive the second somebody starts questioning you and wanting to actually look at the numbers. It's pretty sad, really. I hope you have something else going on in your life other than being Drye the Unquestionable in WoW, lol.
    I've been wrong before. It happens. I'm more than acceptable to that. I'm just not wrong in this case.

Speaking of looking at numbers.. you said no respectable shadow priests use 4pc. I find it very interesting that on just about every fight you can find spriests using the 4pc ranking higher than you (myself included, despite the fact that I'm 5 ilvls below you). There are some very strong spriests using the 4pc. Can you seriously not even look at world of logs for 5 minutes before spouting things that are so blatantly incorrect??
    I'd love to see those logs. =)

This is why misinformation is so bad to other shadow priests that don't understand as much as you do, Drye :\
    I'm not sure what "misinformation" you are talking about.

Anyway, I'm bored of this lack of intelligent discussion. Enjoy the circle jerk of misinformation.
    No matter how salty you get, it doesn't change anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorQ View Post
    http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3996

here drye is discussing why not to use the 4 set.
    That's me arguing with him already. His own math proved him wrong. Although, its only one set of logs, which statistically proves nothing.Since you need hundreds of logs in order to get an accurate answer.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

The only reason to use the 4set, is that you don't have the HC TF pieces to replace it with
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

I have't used the 4pc at all this tier and likely never will.