... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okay View Post
    The classes that take very little skill and effort to perform decently are

Arms and fury warriors.
    Elemental shaman.
    Shadow priest.
    SV hunters.
    PvE warriors aren't noob friendly at all. Replace warriors with Frost DK IMO. Fury rotation takes some know-how. It isn't straightforward whatsoever.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

played the game from vanilla to mop... hardest pve class? well considering the game isnothing but hitting 1-6 and like 4 other keys (give or take) its not really difficult... but gun to my head i'd say enhance shaman in wrath

edit: enhance shaman was the most difficult for me, not easiest.. easiest... uh.. i donno i've played every ranged class and they are all easy, like one guy said less than 2 days playing (after having as much experience at video games and wow specifically) any spec and you hsould have it, minor tweaks for each fight but thats just like.. factual information that once you know it its known.

i played a shadowpriest mostly so i guess i'll say shadowpriest pretty easy
    Last edited by Coolascancer; 2014-04-14 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Destro lock, period.
    ^^ Definitely. They make elemental look hard.

Hunter
    ele shaman
    destro lock

I'm gonna have to agree with the above poster, from easiest to "hardest" of the easier classes

1. Elemental shaman
    2. Hunter
    3. Destruction warlock

For Mages in WoD at least, there's a passive option in most tiers, but we'll see how they math out.

10+ Year Old Account
    The classes that take very little skill and effort to perform decently are

Arms and fury warriors.
    Elemental shaman.
    Shadow priest.
    SV hunters.
    What? I can't speak for Arms but Fury is definitely not faceroll.

Ret paladins are super faceroll.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Assa rogues, literally 3 buttons... Other easy clases are Frost DK and Ele shaman.

There are a few easy classes like frost mage and assassination rogue, but faceroll title goes to elemental shaman imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    What? I can't speak for Arms but Fury is definitely not faceroll.
    I beg to differ, fury is extremely easy as well as arms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolaan View Post
    Feral druid is most defiantly not face roll.
    It's also definately not hard... You don't really have to do anything that differs from what every other dot based class has to do. Keep up Dots and Buffs and Snapshot Perfectly for max deeps. Whats outstanding is that this makes feral completely broken assuming they have rune. Feral is actually one of the top dps speccs atm overall and by miles and miles the best on st dmg :>

Quote Originally Posted by Grab View Post
    Hunter, every spec
    This ^ ^ ^

INFRACTED: Please post constructively; "this" posts don't add anything to the discussion. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2014-04-15 at 11:19 AM.

What's your character name?

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently dinged 90 on both a fury warrior and a Frost dk, and I have to say that for me, fury was a lot more complex than frost.
    That said, frost is one of the top dps at low iLvL and fury is one of the worst. But still, fury has a lot more buttons and more things to track in general.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Assuming you like casters and are prepared to put in some minimal effort mastering some very basic things of your spec, I would say shadow priest. 2 simple simple long duration dots, a small cooldown nuke and a filler is pretty much it. Shadow orbs are hardly a resource, just push a button when you see 3 of them, they build up very steadily and slowly. You can spec into a couple of instant procs for that extra thrill.

Just don't pick insanity, that one spikes up the "difficulty" considerably.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters , mostly because of the insane mobility .
    all mage specs are easy , atleast for me .
    Last edited by Archmage Alodi; 2014-04-15 at 07:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    I recently dinged 90 on both a fury warrior and a Frost dk, and I have to say that for me, fury was a lot more complex than frost.
    That said, frost is one of the top dps at low iLvL and fury is one of the worst. But still, fury has a lot more buttons and more things to track in general.
    I have a fury warrior as an alt who is ilvl 577 and I disagree to the part where more buttons = more complex. Realistically speaking when it comes to topping meters has a fury warrior the main thing you really need is good rng because they are one of the most rng reliant classes in the game along with fire mages hence why many stack so much crit to try to eliminate as much rng as they can but in reality it's impossible unless you have 100% crit.

I'm sorry but playing a high ilvl fury myself I do not see what is so "complex" about it. I've personally found it more difficult to play an MM hunter and frost mage than I have fury.

Destro is easy to play if you don't know what you're doing. However, playing it perfectly is a fair bit harder than playing Combat, Surv, Arcane, Frost, BM or Assassination perfectly.