Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    its hard to say.. but as almost everyone takes them pretty casually now id say he had something. But of course its possible to get those results without any stuff.
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Deleted
    He's on steroids.

The best way for a steroid user to train is to lift lower weights and higher reps. He's lifting 26kg which is quite low, so he's either at the end of a drop set or he's on steroids.

Best way for a non-steroid user to train is to overload, low reps high weight. If he wasn't on steroids he'd be aiming to do 75/80/90+ barbell curls at 3-5 reps.

So, as you don't get to that physique by being entirely clueless he has to be steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNewsEveryone View Post
    He's on steroids.

The best way for a steroid user to train is to lift lower weights and higher reps. He's lifting 26kg which is quite low, so he's either at the end of a drop set or he's on steroids.

Best way for a non-steroid user to train is to overload, low reps high weight. If he wasn't on steroids he'd be aiming to do 75/80/90+ barbell curls at 3-5 reps.

So, as you don't get to that physique by being entirely clueless he has to be steroids.
    Low/high reps has nothing to do with steroids. It's about training different types of muscle tissue. There's explosive muscle and endurance muscle with the ratios being different for everyone (depends on genetics). This is also why different people respond differently to various training methods.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy looks pretty legit to me.

Deleted
    He's on steroids.

Steroid users train exactly the same way, they just lift heavier weights much more intensely.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what you could look like only using creatine and weigh protein.

Two time Cross Fit champion, Rich Froning. He has an amazing body.

Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Deleted
    He's on steroids.

Steroids shorten recovery time allowing users to train with greater intensity and frequency than 'natural' athletes - it has nothing to do with the rep ranges athletes should use. Body-builders are generally less concerned with the weight and more concerned with time-under-tension. This is the same whether you are on gear or not. The only main difference is that steroid users can train at higher intensity with less rest time = more hypertrophy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    This is what you could look like only using creatine and weigh protein.

Two time Cross Fit champion, Rich Froning. He has an amazing body.

<snippet>
    Let me ruin your dreams:
    - Crossfit champions don't actually do Crossfit most of the time. Crossfit is terrible.
    - He's on gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    Let me ruin your dreams:
    - Crossfit champions don't actually do Crossfit most of the time. Crossfit is terrible.
    - He's on gear
    Well obviously. Most of the top Crossfit champions are serious athletes outside of competing in Crossfit. Rich Froning is a strength and conditioning coach for a college football team and trains in their team gym daily. How is Crossfit terrible exactly? It's the perfect balance of athleticism, powerlifting, and weightlifting. And don't give me that BS where they don't know how to lift properly.

No, he's not. Watch his biography. He does take fish oils and other vitamins every now and then.
    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmz View Post
    Well obviously. Most of the top Crossfit champions are serious athletes outside of competing in Crossfit. Rich Froning is a strength and conditioning coach for a college football team and trains in their team gym daily. How is Crossfit terrible exactly? It's the perfect balance of athleticism, powerlifting, and weightlifting. And don't give me that BS where they don't know how to lift properly.

No, he's not. Watch his biography. He does take fish oils and other vitamins every now and then.
    http://crudefitness.com/training/how...elite-failure/ Explains it better than I could. Related shit and giggles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-j3RoNBscY

And yes, he's on gear. Everybody in the top of their field uses something to get an edge, because otherwise they wouldn't be in the top. It happens everywhere, even where you don't really expect it.
    Equestrian sports? Some horses are given Felbinac and capsaicin. eSports? Things gamers take include amphetamines and beta-blockers.

The entire system of drug testing is worthless in its current state.

Unless you are a policeman this shouldnt be of interest for you.

Deleted
    a guy that size using those weights? no chance he is not on steroids.

Looks like steroid arms to me.

Deleted
    you could just ask him.......

Deleted
    Id say no steroids, just alot of hours at the gym and supplements ^^