How do i Resto druid better?

I do not use incantation and took SoTF for the boost in the right away heals numbers could be better any thoughts?

You're really need to give a lot more information then that. Without seeing exactly what you are doing we really can't help you out. Do you have any logs of fights we can look through?

Deleted
    Honestly SC, read some guides m8. Talent choices often come down to particular fights, they should be swapped on a fight to fight basis. Burst healing during scheduled intense damage is a different requirement from raid wide damage due to an aura.

The scheduled damage often lends itself to a cooldown whatever class you are on.

Configure your UI carefully, install vuhdo and spend time sorting your indicators out, I track lb(+stacks), rejuv, wg, healer absorbs and tank cd's, along with debuffs. I mouseover keybind all my heals and use global binds for hostile target or non-target spells, cat/stampeding roar macro, tranq etc.

I feral if I'm bored so I tend to FF everything if shrooms are down and I have free globals. It costs nowt and saves someone else the bother, it's on cd for everyone else also, fun FF ing the orbs on Elegon and trying to keep peeps up whilst saving mana

We can help with more than anecdotes if you can tell us what you understand of healing and druids

I agree with Tryant. The best way to learn is to find some resources. Restokin.com has a great healing guide, and I try to bring some flavor with my own blog, gooseigaly.wordpress.com