Warhammer 40k Healing the Emperor

Hey,

I just had a brainfart. For those familiar with the w40k universe you know that the emperor of mankind is on life support for the last 10k years and it's slowly failing.

But we know the orks have limited psiker powers. If enough of them believe something will work it actually will( like their weapons). If enough orks believe the emperor is restored to his old self will it actually happen? Can the Emperor be saved by enough orks believing it?

Brain fart over.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a super 40k nerd, but from my reading I'd have to say yes, but a whole lot of orks would have to believe it - probably all of them. I think there's also a range issue, but that could just be faulty memory.

You'd think someone would have thought to just give him a damned Senzu already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Humans have the same powers, it's how sisters of battle work. It's probably what gives the emperor his powers, or at least vastly amplifies them.

This power is obviously limited, though. It's not like you can have orks believe that they're immortal, and have them never die, nor can you have them believe that something didn't happen only for it to have never happened. How exactly it works doesn't make a lot of sense, but then nothing about orks makes any sense.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You cannot heal something that isnt alive. Father Nurgle has gifted false emperor with death long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You cannot heal something that isnt alive. Father Nurgle has gifted false emperor with death long ago.
    Lies and slander!