Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    If we take Aggra and Thrall we remove the only protection the Horde has from the wrath of the Alliance.
    More like removing the only protection you have from the Forsaken bombing every living being with their little plague.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Just show me where to put my knife to make sure Sylvanas doesn't outlive her sister.
    Knife? She deserves to be impaled on the trees of Ashenvale!

You know what? I don't care. I really don't. As long as Orgrimmar burns to the ground. That's all that matters.
    I find it kinda interesting how people forget the whole 'lol we blew up a drood tree then Theramore,' but are quick to call people who just had life shattering events happen to them psychotic.

Sylvanas went bansheeeeee a long time ago. She's over it, so she raises the dead....still waiting on that big stick from nature.

IDEA!!! Laws of Nature crits Forsaken in Undercity for X amount of damage, blowing the entire city up. THEN they blame that on Garrosh. Cuz he called laws of nature and all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlackman View Post
    Hey man, I don't like Sylvanas either. But we gotta prioritize here. Vereesa and Jaina are considerably more crazy than Sylvanas at this point. I mean, "We will be unstoppable with Lei-Shen's power" Isn't exactly what a lawful good NPC would say. Vereesa has done much worse things than Sylvanas this expansion, I don't get how people can defend her actions.
    More crazy, perhaps. More dangerous, nope. Nothing is more dangerous than someone with a neigh-unlimited supply of undead minions.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Xaragoth View Post
    More like removing the only protection you have from the Forsaken bombing every living being with their little plague.
    We have Malfurion. He'll carry your shity ass plague with the wind to every Horde city.

That's the problem I have with the Forsaken. I understand being dead makes them hollow to emotions and all, but wanting to warp things like that, which is what happened to them via the Lich King....seriously?

"FOR THE HORDE....until no one is realllly looking..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    More crazy, perhaps. More dangerous, nope. Nothing is more dangerous than someone with a neigh-unlimited supply of undead minions.
    Except Blizzard is REALLY BAD at making undead armies scary in WoW.

Look at Wrath and that joke of an army. Each fallen is a new soldier. No food, no sleep. Supplies easily found everywhere to make a flesh golem or two.

By all rights the undead should've overrun most of Azeroth and driven us into a corner. But since we are the 'heroes', that can't happen. Shame, really.

- - - Updated - - -

We have Malfurion. He'll carry your shity ass plague with the wind to every Horde city.
    See, a plague that can nearly kill the Lich King is not something you just blow across the ocean. Especially as a druid. Except if you wanna mass-suicide the fishies.

Overall I find it kinda amusing how Blizzard always forgets about one end of their lore, when they tell another end. And then suddenly when it fits them, they bring them back in.

I mean what the hell is Sylvanas doing with her plague? Stockpiling the stuff? Smoking it? She could've turned Ironforge into the new Gnomeregan already.
    Last edited by mmoc72f1823250; 2013-08-19 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Also what is this "wrath of alliance" ? Drowning us in tears ?
    Exactly what i was going to say

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You mean the guy who watches band of hordies make some more holes in his wife everyday ? Im sooooo scared !!!!

You mean the guy who watches band of hordies make some more holes in his wife everyday ? Im sooooo scared !!!!
    Thats how he gets off, he has a major cuckolding fetish

That shit ain't canon. Leave the Night Elves out of this! Except Malfurion, cause he'll kick the Horde's asses.

No, not THAT Windrunner, Lich Queen fans, I'm talking about the evil living Windrunner. Vereesa Windrunner. I'm certain that out of everyone still alive in Warcraft, no-one is so selfish and generally bitchy as Vereesa Windrunner. She's one of the least sympathetic characters I've ever seen. Somehow, both of her sisters kinda survived the Scourge attack, which is more than nearly every other elf who had relatives in Silvermoon. Then her husband died. What a shame. Hell, it was Jaina's home, and Jaina took that better than Vereesa did. Being antagonistic to the Horde is fine, they did kill her mary-sue of a husband. But that's not all. Even after Jaina gets really angry at the Sunreavers, Jaina has enough sense to just remove the Sunreavers. No, Vereesa just commands you to outright slaughter them. Slaughter those in the enclave who don't know what's going on. Kill those in the streets. Murder those cowering in the sewers. Kill their smiths and workers, and cripple their mounts so none can escape. Like, what the hell? I mean, Garrosh mostly just kicks the lesser races out of Orgrimmar. He doesn't freaking murder them as they eat. And then 5.2 came and we were supposed to be totally cool with what she did.
    It's bullshit.
    We get to a standoff between the Horde and the Alliance, and that woman turns into the single most bloodthirsty creature on that island. Yes, yes, your husband died. But that is no reason to try and gank the people who were once part of your race while you're working towards a common goal. Sylvanas is trapped in a state of undeath, forced to do unspeakable things under Arthas' control, cheated out of her revenge, and she's still more chill than Veressa.
    She's not been told off for this behavior, it's just accepted.
    So, what do you think? Should we eventually get to kill, or at least smack down one of the worst people in Warcraft?
    Hey kids, it's time to play 'learn your lore!'.

First off, Vereesa never sends you to kill cowering Sunreavers in the street. Here's the quest to go kill Sunreavers IN THEIR SANCTUARY. WHO ARE RED AND WILL AGGRO ONTO YOU FIRST. WHO ARE LABELED AS BEING DEFIANT AND FIGHTING BACK.
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32419

TL;DR The Sunreavers who accept that they forfeited their neutrality are being imprisoned, the less cooperative ones who do not submit and defy, are to be slain.

The Sunreavers in the sewers? Again, they aggro onto you if you step foot anywhere near them. That means they are hostile. You are not slaughtering people who are surrendering and willing to go to prison. You are killing people who are fighting against the law of the city, which demands justice for their complicit acts of war on behalf of the Horde.

Shopkeepers? Same deal. Alliance heroes do NOT storm in there and scream at a cowering Blood Elf that 'their end has arrived, scum!' and then cut them down. They attack when you enter the shop. They had a chance to submit. They chose otherwise.

So in effect, you're speaking out of your ass about those quests and don't really know what they entail. Any slaughter of cowering Sunreavers is done at the player's own discretion, not by any orders, from any NPC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Strap her to a pike and set her on fire says i! I hated her even before the purge, but jaina is just as bad for allowing her to do what she did.
    If both of them die i might actually start playing alliance again.

Also i was under the impression malfurion was... Neutral tee hee.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2013-08-19 at 11:55 PM.

Oh, I was hoping this was going to be about killing Sylvannas. Garrosh was fine, Sylvannas was the one that has to die.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    Oh, I was hoping this was going to be about killing Sylvannas. Garrosh was fine, Sylvannas was the one that has to die.
    It'd be easer to make a case for having Siege of Undercity than Siege of Orgrimmar.

Sylvanas was a lot worse a person, and setting her up as the enemy of Pandaria would just require some plague being used in 5.1 on Karasang.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Jaina with the Focusing Iris > The entire Horde put together.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Aethas with the Focusing Iris > The entire Alliance put together.

You really only need a powerful enough mage to abuse its power. Theres quite a few of those floating around Dalaran, well I guess there was, now they have forceably been defaulted to Horde or Alliance.
    The Sunreavers were kicked out of Dalaran. The Focusing Iris is currently locked in the vaults of Dalaran. No one's getting access to that shit without Jaina's permission. Also, Jaina, even being a powerful archmage, had to study Antonidas' writings before she could use it properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I know much about Veressa other than the fact that she's Rhonin's baby moma. Don't know where all the hate comes from, she just looks like the stereotypical narcissistic elf chick.

If we have to kill 1 female character in WoW then my vote goes to Aggra, kill that bitch immediately. Horrible/annoying character with a shitty VA reading of a crappy script.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    I agree! Let's kill Veressa and somehow find what happened to Alleria after that :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Garrosh mostly just kicks the lesser races out of Orgrimmar. He doesn't freaking murder them as they eat. And then 5.2 came and we were supposed to be totally cool with what she did.
    Wrong. He has killed many innocents to eliminate only a few innocents. In ToW Garrosh orders the inn in Razor Hill blown up after a few Horde members that disagreed with his line of thinking. There is a reason that Garrosh is hated by the trolls, tauren, forsaken, blood elves, and goblins.