Which dailies/reps are relevant? some catch-up Q's

i just re-subbed, after dinging 90 a couple months ago and stopping (sitting at a whooping ilvl 460).

so what's the PvE gear up process these days with no raiding guild? i just want some basics epics so i can be full purple.

obviously cap valor, LFR.

are scenarios worth doing? 5-man heroics? which reps/dailies should I farm?

is there any epics from JP? used to be the previous tier moved down to JP after patch but there seems to be only ilvl ~458 blues at the quartermaster.

(http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...de/Kadi/simple just in case).

thanx

scenarios and heroics are good for valor. There aren't many reps outside of Shado-Pan Assault that I would find worth doing. The gear from the others is replaceable. You can get a 522 neck right away from the Shado-Pan Assault so that would be your best option first for valor. There won't be any epics from JP gear until 5.4. Also, my advice would be to get the 502 boots from the 5.3 quest line. It should pop up when you go to the vale and send you to Lorewalker Cho. Otherwise, my advice would be to do LFR and use valor (after getting the neck) to upgrade your LFR items.

Also, if you can get open a chest from the Isle of Thunder, you can get a key that will open a solo scenario. You can get a lot of Greater Charms of Good Fortune from that.

Edit: Something else that is worth doing, when you get your ilvl to 480, you should get the quest "Heroic Deeds" from your main city and get 2 friends to do a heroic scenario. It is a one time quest but will reward a 516 item.
    Last edited by Togarox; 2013-08-26 at 08:59 PM.

At this point, no reps are relevant. There's no point to starting Shado-Pan Assault now with 5.4 right around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    At this point, no reps are relevant. There's no point to starting Shado-Pan Assault now with 5.4 right around the corner.
    Well if his goal is to catch up (which I am assuming it is) he is still going to have to get to a 496 ilvl to run SoO. Getting even a piece or 2 from the Assault can help him do that a little faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the reps are relevant except Shadow-Pan Assault. Gearing up should look like this:

1. Do Barrens quest to get 502 boots asap.
    2. Buy 3 Mogu Runes of Fate every week.
    3. Do Galleon / Sha / Oondasta / Nalak every week. Spend coins on Nalak / Oondasta.
    4. Do LFR every week and spend the last mogu rune.
    5. Cap valor and buy 522 gear. Also only upgrade pieces of 522 itemlevel or higher.
    6. Do a heroic scenario once for the quest, and then once every day thereafter for 516 gear.
    7. Spend the rest of your time doing arena with your approximately 20k conquest cap for 496 pvp gear.
    8. Alternatively you can do heroic dungeons for justice - Convert this to honor and buy 476 pvp gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    Well if his goal is to catch up (which I am assuming it is) he is still going to have to get to a 496 ilvl to run SoO. Getting even a piece or 2 from the Assault can help him do that a little faster.
    exactly right.

ok cool, thanx guys