Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sounds to me like you can do the part up to and including the first boss faster:

The way I did this part was as follows:

- Pull the first mobs and use those explosive barrels in the stair room to finish them (melee keep a distance, and your Blood DK uses AMS)
    - From here on pull ALL mobs. Have your DK spec for Unholy Blight for easy disease application while spamming DnD/BB
    - The tank should use speed boosts whilst kiting - Death's Advance, potion, that speed boost from priest shield, maybe even have the warlock set up a well-placed gateway
    - Use aoe slows on the enourmous group of monkeys - Remorseless Winter, Frozen Orb, Frost Nova (careful with this one), have your warrior use either Shockwave or Dragon Roar etc etc

And ofc for you, the disc priest, any time not spent healing you spend dps'ing

GL
    -

To me it was all about finding the right people that can do the Dps that is required, this saved us the time that was needed.

If u got the tact down u should consider if u acctualy got the right players for it.
    When i did it I had tried it with a few random people, we made it to end a few times but didnt make the gold time.

After searching on openraid we setup a team consiting of Heroic raiders. Started with Brew and one shotted it leaving 1-2 minutes extra even, there i knew that we would manage to do the rest of em easily, and we did.

Our team consisted of a Boomkin, me as disc, prot pally, warlock and a frost mage.
    I have no idea what the rest of the players did the run, all i knew is that they knowd their class well.
    Last edited by Spoonman; 2013-08-23 at 05:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think everything else has been mentioned really so I'll just add this:
    If you think you should be able to spawn the second boss faster but you're having trouble targeting the right adds then get tidy plates, open the addon options and go to "Tidy Plates Hub: Damage" (or tank, if that's what you're using) and scroll down all the way to "Filter". In the box labeled "Filter by Unit Name:" (which already contains Fanged Pit Viper) add a new line that says "Hopling", like this:

This should make it significantly easier to target, mark and focus down targets quickly.
    I find this to be a very underutilized feature overall. It's pretty much the best thing about that addon, in my mind.

Guys, thanks for advices, we tried yesterday but we could get it, but we finished that dungeon in 12 min and 3 sec, we need to save more 3 sec, but it is better than 1 min :-(
    And after more tries we could do the dungeon in a good time, but the gold doesnt come. =( we was upset, and we prefer to stop, we start to argue one with other... hehehe.

I think today we will get this fucking gold, for me it is the hardest one, lol.
    We got shadow pan monastery in 1 hour, we got mogu shan in 2 hour or less, but those ones was so easy, but this one is the hardest in my opinion, OMG!!!
    Last edited by Rangoo; 2013-08-23 at 05:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangoo View Post
    Guys, thanks for advices, we tried yesterday but we could get it, but we finished that dungeon in 12 min and 3 sec, we need to save more 3 sec, but it is better than 1 min :-(
    And after more tries we could do the dungeon in a good time, but the gold doesnt come. =( we was upset, and we prefer to stop, we start to argue one with other... hehehe.

I think today we will get this fucking gold, for me it is the hardest one, lol.
    We got shadow pan monastery in 1 hour, we got mogu shan in 2 hour or less, but those ones was so easy, but this one is the hardest in my opinion, OMG!!!
    make logs if u will have still problem

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Shit posts like this are useless.

"I please give advice on ssb we're struggling"

Reply "idk how u can struggle wif dis" "We killed da first boss den da second den we ran to da fird"
    perhaps u are the one whos useless. Heres what we did. watched the guide to Stormstout brewery gold cm mode. followed the guide, and tried the boss. we got silver on the first attempt due to yanzu healing up at 1m hp. 2nd time, we killed the boss with 30 seconds to spare. i was in the lead pulling 95-100k on my frost mage.. while everyone was following closely with 85-95k.
    the only difference with cm modes is knowing how to use ur class correctly, like when pet freeze can give u extra ice lance charges for that dps boost on the boss or whenever u can dot adds to get more mindblast procs

our party was a warrior tank, pally healer, me(frost mage), another frost mage, and a shadow priest. perhaps our party was just ideal for cms.. but after scarlet halls SSB was the 2nd easiest cm in the game. /shrug. just watch the video on youtube and you'll be fine

remember u can also use the 1000 int flasks and pots for whatever part u are struggling on.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    perhaps u are the one whos useless. Heres what we did. watched the guide to Stormstout brewery gold cm mode. followed the guide, and tried the boss. we got silver on the first attempt due to yanzu healing up at 1m hp. 2nd time, we killed the boss with 30 seconds to spare. i was in the lead pulling 95-100k on my frost mage.. while everyone was following closely with 85-95k.
    the only difference with cm modes is knowing how to use ur class correctly, like when pet freeze can give u extra ice lance charges for that dps boost on the boss or whenever u can dot adds to get more mindblast procs

our party was a warrior tank, pally healer, me(frost mage), another frost mage, and a shadow priest. perhaps our party was just ideal for cms.. but after scarlet halls SSB was the 2nd easiest cm in the game. /shrug. just watch the video on youtube and you'll be fine

remember u can also use the 1000 int flasks and pots for whatever part u are struggling on.
    I was referring to your post, not your "madskillz" ingame. He wanted advice, not some condescending kid to belittle him. Clear enough now?

Thanks you guys, your advices help me a lot, and finally I could get this gold, yesterday we have finish this dungeon.
    How to tank the first boss, to focus on barrels, how to make the second boss goes down quickly, these advices help me a lot, and all of them.

Thanks again =)
    My armory, to prove it the gold =)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%A4ngo/simple

Congrats! Well done

Quote Originally Posted by Waalt View Post
    maybe even have the warlock set up a well-placed gateway
    This would be a very bad idea. The warlock gateway does a 15sec or so threatdump.