Poll: Thoughts on underwater zones

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I hated Vashj'ir as a melee class, didn't mind it so much as ranged.

I would prefer if they did another under water zone it would be optional ... then my melee classes wouldn't have to do it

I've leveled 14 characters past level 80-82, only ONCE did I level in Vashj'ir, the 13 others have been in Mount Hyjal at that level range.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate underwater zones; I've never played an underwater zone I've liked in any game. But if it's in WoW I'd be willing to suffer through it and maybe be pleasantly surprised.

I don't care. But if I had to choose to like it or hate it, I'd like it.

Vashj'ir was awesome the first time doing, terribad every time after.
    World of Warcraft: Level 60 Blood Elf Holy Paladin

I dislike underwater things, especially as melee.

Another zone or so is fine, but if a whole expansion is set underwater I'm out.
    My addons:
    Announce Interrupts: Announces in chat when you interrupt a spell.
    Tol Barad Reminder: Reminds you to queue for Tol Barad by printing a message when the battle is approaching.
    EasyLogger: Turns on /combatlog inside raid instances, and off outside.
    Simple class resource bars: Paladin Rogue Shaman Monk Priest

Quote Originally Posted by amirdaheat View Post
    Keyboard turners hates it, and it's possible that they take up 70% of wow's population
    YES! This is exactly the problem. A pity because Vash'jir was amazing and now we are less likely to experience another zone like that because of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Us cats don't like water meow

Underwater is ok, I dont like in water. If they make it like a big air bubble or under a dome or something I would like it. If its like Vashjir I will try as much as I can to avoid it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whew! It's a good thing MMO-Champion has decided to allow Blizzard's likely Expansion, the Dark Below to be done the way it probably will be!

Vash'jir is one of my favorite zones of all time. Yes, it was a bit disorienting with how far away things were at times, but I'd KILL for another underwater zone. Oh god I would love it so much. To be fair, however, I agree with the others in that it should be an optional one so the people that don't like them could do the other one. But yes, I've been dying for another underwater zone~.

Not great. AMAZING. I would like a whole continent underwater. I played Vashj'ir all night 'til 6am because of how good it was. And when the achievement popped up, I refused to believe it was over :c
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

I'm one of the old farts that it made dizzy/nauseous if I played in that zone too long. I have no problem if it's optional (so I can go back months later and slog through it, bit by bit, on my main) or they take additional steps to relieve whatever it was that was so unsettling about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    uhm, i don't mind one or two zones, would not want a whole underwater expac though, and blizzard would never do it.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Underwater = Sucks Ass. I would unsub and reinstall the Sims before I played an entire expac underwater.

Deleted
    Vashj'ir was very beautiful, but I just didn't like swimming around. I don't know why - it was probably because of how enemies could attack you from all directions, whereas on land, you only have to worry about them around you - not above and below you as well. I would suck it up and get on with it if the next expansion DID do this, but I wouldn't exactly relish it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureDrake View Post
    Vashj'ir was very beautiful, but I just didn't like swimming around. I don't know why - it was probably because of how enemies could attack you from all directions, whereas on land, you only have to worry about them around you - not above and below you as well. I would suck it up and get on with it if the next expansion DID do this, but I wouldn't exactly relish it.
    And for end game... all of your NEW DAILIES are underwater. Already a bastard on land, I can only imagine the underwater suckfest this would bring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vashj'ir is one of the best zones in the game. I would love some more like it in next expansion.
    What is worth fighting for?

I wouldn't mind an underwater zone. Liked Vashj'ir, so I'd welcome another one.

Pretty tight in the poll numbers so far. Obvious love it/hate it response to the zone.