The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    That's fine but you are aware Candy box went on for about 15 pages in this thread before right?
    Nope, I wasn't aware...which is just another reason it should be in it's own thread. Or at least make some weird mega thread about these things. I'm not trying to attack you, but this thread is rather long and keeping up with it is only magnified by the pages of other games.

Maybe a better solution would be to retitle it and add as a megathread. Idk, trying to be helpful and make the thread easier to follow.

Edit:
    Actually doing that and putting links to each different one on the main page would be pretty spiffy.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    lol 1day and 8 hours played and I'm already at 9Quad baked, 44.6 billion C/s

I love Cookiemonster
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Draghonfourt View Post
    2043 HC, 2.703 quintillion cookies baked all time. Sitting comfortably at around 574 billion CPS at the moment.
    6,000 HC (resetting with 10k later tonight, need about 50 more)
    49.5 quintillion cookies baked all time
    ~1,935,000,000,000,000 CpS (1.9 trillion)
    ~3.3 quintillion cookies in bank because next AM costs 3.35 quintillion (I have 147 AM currently)
    Cookies clicked: 0
    Handmade Cookies: 0

Watching click frenzies go by is fairly frustrating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'm just going to leave this game in the background now until there is an update, 1400 shards and back up to 100+ of everything and all upgrades again don't feel like going through the reset again. If I somehow end up on like an additional 1000 shards if I reset and still no big update then I'll reset but otherwise hoping for a nice update soon xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Nope, I wasn't aware...which is just another reason it should be in it's own thread. Or at least make some weird mega thread about these things. I'm not trying to attack you, but this thread is rather long and keeping up with it is only magnified by the pages of other games.

Maybe a better solution would be to retitle it and add as a megathread. Idk, trying to be helpful and make the thread easier to follow.

Edit:
    Actually doing that and putting links to each different one on the main page would be pretty spiffy.
    Yeah, I was confused for a while when I just started with cookie clicker and they were posting all this stuff about another game since I only read MMO at work. That's the reason I put it in here because of candy box being in here.

Anyway, as I left yesterday I realized my post was a bit mean and I didn't intend it that way so I apologize.

Bit off topic but for the dark room game for those curious, once you get the spaceship and launch into space and succeed in surviving the asteroids you just start over. Only took me a day to beat so it's pretty short.

OT: 205B CPS and sitting on 100Q cookies waiting for the next update..

Signature Created by Jassinta

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Yeah, I was confused for a while when I just started with cookie clicker and they were posting all this stuff about another game since I only read MMO at work. That's the reason I put it in here because of candy box being in here.

Anyway, as I left yesterday I realized my post was a bit mean and I didn't intend it that way so I apologize.
    Yeah no worries. I'm trying to practice the art of forum zen as much as possible, which is why I tried to make my response explanatory and productive.

It made me realize that it probably is a really good idea to make a megathread for this, I don't know what you'd call it..."Megathread - Clicker Games" or something. I like knowing about all these, but it's pretty difficult sifting through all these pages. It would be nice to change the original post to display all the links and names of the various games along with brief descriptions or something.

I don't know enough about them to do it, but if someone on here wanted to get with a mod about doing it then that would be pretty sweet. I don't know if anyone cares enough as it's just a bunch of time killers, but I thought I'd suggest it.
    BAD WOLF

This is the ultimate "I don't have anything productive to do" game, I feel dirty about playing it instead of doing something cool like writing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, has he done something to Golden Cookies?

I've noticed recently I've been getting ALOT less overlap (lucky during frenzy) but ALOT more Clicking Frenzy (and one memorably Clicking Frenzy DURING a Frenzy nomnomnom 3tril per click nomnom).

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    I have every upgrade and achievement. My buidings range between 240 cursors and 120 antimatter condensers I have 1000 Chips (2000% cps increase)

I want something new to spent my cookies on

10+ Year Old Account
    These cookie chains, I feel like he should at least have them go up to your CpS :<
    Last few haven't even gotten to my CpS, haven't gotten one worth over 666b since the change.

Mine always seem to stop at either 6B or 66B, isn't really helpful with 1T CpS :/

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natova View Post
    I have every upgrade and achievement. My buidings range between 240 cursors and 120 antimatter condensers I have 1000 Chips (2000% cps increase)

I want something new to spent my cookies on
    Time for another soft reset.

1500 heavenly chips and counting^^ need more upgrades!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Parrin View Post
    Time for another soft reset.
    Yeha i was thinking the same but then i would have 1808 chips..... i can't do that

Another game similar to the cookie game, sort of, but with more of an RPG feel to it.

http://adarkroom.doublespeakgames.com/
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Another game similar to the cookie game, sort of, but with more of an RPG feel to it.

I played it but once you finnish the map there is nothing to do but get into the spaceship and start over :S

Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post

I posted this a few days ago. There was a bit of discussion on the last page or page before.

Like the person above said, once you get into the spaceship you start over. I beat it in a day without much trouble.

Signature Created by Jassinta

10+ Year Old Account
    frenzy + clicking frenzy FTW

16.7t per click, net me just over 2q for the duration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    frenzy + clicking frenzy FTW

16.7t per click, net me just over 2q for the duration.
    hah! wait untill you get a whole bunch of heavenly chips behind you and get that combo, i get 19t per click with only click frenzy, getting 132t per click with frenzy/click frenzy, usually nets me around 25Qa cookies each time i get the combo, pretty awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Did a full wipe/reset... lol