Currently the grandmapocalypse has no negative effect on the game at all, it just changes the background.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Currently the grandmapocalypse has no negative effect on the game at all, it just changes the background.
    That would be the negative :P

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    The red cookies are arguably a negative, as they have negative effects in addition to their positive effects. The positive effect is really, really awesome, but also quite rare.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Is buying the elder pact upgrade any good? Kind of seems like the most useless upgrade out there? Each grandma gets 1base CPS per 20 portals, so like nothing?

Computer died for about 5 days so been unable to play til now, finding the game stalemates at about 250mil (got to 300mil now) just need to wait it out a lot to get
    Grandmaapocolypse (up to elder pact (2,56tril)
    2x10trill +15% cookies
    3xtrill +15% cookies
    70 cursors
    19 portals
    44 time machines

All that left until I've finished, anything in particular I should go for first?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    Is buying the elder pact upgrade any good? Kind of seems like the most useless upgrade out there? Each grandma gets 1base CPS per 20 portals, so like nothing?

Computer died for about 5 days so been unable to play til now, finding the game stalemates at about 250mil (got to 300mil now) just need to wait it out a lot to get
    Grandmaapocolypse (up to elder pact (2,56tril)
    2x10trill +15% cookies
    3xtrill +15% cookies
    70 cursors
    19 portals
    44 time machines

All that left until I've finished, anything in particular I should go for first?
    It actually works out quite well with the Elder pact, because the Grandma's have so many multipliers that an increase in their base CPS is an actual increase of many times that.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, we did get an update. They upgraded the server yesterday. We shouldn't see any more errors now.

10+ Year Old Account
    In between power runs for a guildy's toon we decided to check out this game...
    It's been almost 3 hours now, power runs completely forgotten and we will
    forever curse you for bringing this game to our attention!!!!

So I attempted to get the cheating achievement for importing some cookies and it fucked up, somehow I now have "NaN" number of cookies and cannot get rid of it or change it in anyway and cannot buy anything, any ideas?

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.

If you're using Chrome: Ctrl+Shift+J -> type Game.cookies=insert number

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately i cheated yesterday as i was fed up of waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, jesus that was scary haha thought id lost it, still didn't get achievement

You can either use Game.Win("Cheated cookies taste awful");
    Or use Game.cookies again and use a number that's higher than your current all time baked.
    If you don't want to use those extra cookies, you can always set it back to what you have now by changing Game.cookies again ^^

don't know if this has been posted here yet, but a similar and a bit more fun game imo:
    http://candies.aniwey.net/

Edit: Don't throw away the candies! (or eat them yet).

Im at 90 Time Machines. Only Upgrades i got left are 3 of the %15. I dont have any of the shadow achievements, so once i get the 100 time machine achievement should i reset to get the shadow achievements. Or keep playing and wait for a new update?

Quote Originally Posted by trebor View Post
    don't know if this has been posted here yet, but a similar and a bit more fun game imo:
    http://candies.aniwey.net/

Edit: Don't throw away the candies! (or eat them yet).
    Was first mentioned in post 162. But I guess most people that joined the last few days don't know it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Was first mentioned in post 162. But I guess most people that joined the last few days don't know it yet.

I had that cookie clicker and anti idle open since day 1 but beat candy box so now just the other 2 lol
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    currently at 180 cursors and 65 times machines but not really sure what to go for now, 200 cursors first, 100 machines or the 3 100T upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    I had 2 things happening. First, I had a JS function that would click the cookie repeatedly and still allow me to do other stuff. Then I decided to give myself permanent frenzy bonus of x9999999999999. That was fun. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Caladia View Post
    Image Snip

Neat little game.
    So you cheated..good for you. The game is rather pointless if you do. Maybe try not cheating and you'll have more fun with it?

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    So you cheated..good for you. The game is rather pointless if you do. Maybe try not cheating and you'll have more fun with it?
    Why do you feel the need to tell people how they should enjoy a game?

- - - Updated - - -

Just found out that you need to eat 3802402 candies to get 1k hp.