Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    I don't think they'd "have a base". From what we know, the Old Gods seem to hate each other and fight
    Nah, they don't hate each other. They just like to play fight y'know, chaos for the sake of chaos.

It's kind of like the Joker or the forums here. Chaos for the sake of chaos, madness for the sake of madness, whining for the sake of whining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    I don't think they'd "have a base". From what we know, the Old Gods seem to hate each other and fight
    They have their own alternate realm that they originate from, but each Old God was said to have a citadel on Azeroth during the time of their rule.

The city of Ny'alotha might be one such 'base' - that would make an excellent final tier raid, an all-out assault on the house of an Old God.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Nah, they don't hate each other. They just like to play fight y'know, chaos for the sake of chaos.
    For all we know, their ancient wars are the Old God equivalent of a game of chess.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post

It's kind of like the Joker or the forums here. Chaos for the sake of chaos, madness for the sake of madness, whining for the sake of whining.
    Hmm I never thought about it like that.

That would be hilarious if Blizzard made a book about it, Old Gods warring out of boredom