Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade95 View Post
    No...they....they killed my engineering trainer.... those bastards killed my trainer....
    I don't think the trainers are dead yet, notice on the ground some of them have blood below, suggesting the ones that were already shot, the others have yet to be, so we likely can save them.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    And then Thrall wakes up and it was ALL a dream

The End! ;p
    Nope. Then we wake in garrosh underground laboratory. Entire MoP was in virtual reality !!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I don't think the trainers are dead yet, notice on the ground some of them have blood below, suggesting the ones that were already shot, the others have yet to be, so we likely can save them.
    You're right, the one with blood seems to have arrows in his chest and head, the others seem to be unharmed, the red behind those ones is the bullseye of the target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Nope. Then we wake in garrosh underground laboratory. Entire MoP was in virtual reality !!!
    you really are in the wrong universe aren't you?
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    you really are in the wrong universe aren't you?
    See ? You succumbed to garrosh propaganda !!! IT ISNT REAL !!!

There's no indication Thrall has ANY role in the actual fight, and my understanding (though I haven't seen it) is garrosh basically blows up in sha energy when we kill him, not leaving much for Thrall to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    then the earth blows up and johnny gat shows up
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Im not really surprised.

Remember this?
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I think it was the sounds of the draenei children that unnerved most of them... You never forget...
    High Overlord Saurfang says: Have you ever been to Jaggedswine Farm? When the swine are of age for the slaughter... It's that sound. The sound of the swine being killed... It resonates the loudest. Those are hard times for us older veterans.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: But surely you cannot think that those children were born into innocence? They would have grown up and taken arms against us!
    High Overlord Saurfang shakes his head.
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I am not speaking solely of the children of our enemies...
    High Overlord Saurfang pauses.
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I won't let you take us down that dark path again, young Hellscream. I'll kill you myself before that day comes...
    Saurfang turns away and looks at the map instead.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: How have you managed to survive for so long, Saurfang? Not fallen victim to your own memories?
    Saurfang turns around for a moment to answer.
    High Overlord Saurfang says: I don't eat pork...
    High Overlord Saurfang spits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    There's no indication Thrall has ANY role in the actual fight, and my understanding (though I haven't seen it) is garrosh basically blows up in sha energy when we kill him, not leaving much for Thrall to do.
    Actually, if the timeless isle quest has anything to go by, we don't see him blow up, we see his corpse at the end, with all the leaders stood around him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Varian hands him a pushbroom and a dust pan and says "clean this shit up, Warchief"
    *sylvanas kill varian and eats his face*
    #boycottchina

We gotta kill Garrosh to... SAVE DEM KIDZ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I still love Garrosh no doubt about that.
    And all we can say is, He captured them, he didn't kill them. Yet.
    yeah Garrosh probaly did not kill Alliance children. he gave them nice clothing, good food and a great education. Since we all know how he loves people that is not orcs.
    "sacasmen mode off" In wolfheart he also kidnapped children of the Magnataur to force them to fight in the battle for ashenvale. IF he have not killed them by now, or mostlikely transformed them into some kind of monsters, he have only kept them alive so he can blackmail some alliance soldiers to fight for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh of course lets have our randomly generated avatar characters represent events in lore instead of the actual lore characters.
    You don't always need specific "lore characters". All they need to do is to say that Garrosh died in battle. You don't have to exactly know who killed him.
    Last edited by zephid; 2013-08-31 at 08:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    They were all slain in battle by Alliance forces.
    ALLIENCE KEELZ CHILDREN OMG GARRUSH WAS RIGHT ALL TEH TIEM.

Or something like that.

Actually, if the timeless isle quest has anything to go by, we don't see him blow up, we see his corpse at the end, with all the leaders stood around him.

- - - Updated - - -

*sylvanas kill varian and eats his face*
    Quite possible, haven't seen Garrosh die myself that's just what I've read from other posters and they could be mistaken. Even so, I think at this stage if Thrall had any role in the actual fight itself we would know about it by now. He might do something in the cinematic, but I get the feeling that Garrosh is dead when we beat him considering his death speech. Would be weird to have that line and then not die right afterwards.

Give them corpses to Sylvanas

Garrosh should be executed in the center of Orgrimmar, and his head should be on the throne of the Warchief, so everyone could see what THE REAL HORDE does when someone is a traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Garrosh should be executed in the center of Orgrimmar, and his head should be on the throne of the Warchief, so everyone could see what THE REAL HORDE does when someone is a traitor.
    Funny how the Rebels became "THE REAL HORDE" despite having supported Garrosh until such times as they no longer liked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Funny how the Rebels became "THE REAL HORDE" despite having supported Garrosh until such times as they no longer liked him.
    Vol'jin contributed to Garrosh's downward spiral by being uncooperative and volatile. News at 11.

Oh man, couldn't they have used Night elves instead, the human refugees from theramore fled months ago, it would have been quite hard to keep their capture secret all this time, unless they helped build his underground bunker.

Quote Originally Posted by El Plastico View Post
    Oh Garrosh....... you devil. I hope the kids are okay. I'm surprised blizzard went there, that's pretty dark.
    you're surprised that the creators of diablo are dark...