Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    weapon > reduction CD trinket > tier bonus

Something>anything else>blabla

I would be surprised if weapon or trinkets drop in first 5-8weeks. So i'll just wear up everything which drops.

2rentaki, 1 bad juju in the whole ToT, since release, both dropped about a month ago. So i'll be happy to just upgrade any slot, same as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    If I was going into t16, I would roll on two bosses that drop weapons because the ilvl difference is huge, then I would try to get the assurance of consequence trinket. So in summation, I would go with: Weapons > trinket(s) > tier.

Bosses to roll on based on the above:

Sha of Pride
    Malkorok
    Paragons of the Klaxxi

Not only are these covering the weapons and the assurance of consequence trinket priority, but they are also covering tier pieces and some misc gear you can just put on when you get them (rings, bracers, etc.).
    Does that mean you're not raiding anymore Stool?

Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    Does that mean you're not raiding anymore Stool?
    Yes, that is correct.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mokuton View Post
    weapon > reduction CD trinket > tier bonus

Sha is a jackpot boss for us and everyone should be rolling it week 1. After that I'll be rolling Thok for the Helm, although the neck wouldn't be bad. Then it will be a close call between Blackfuse and Paragons, depending on what has dropped so far. Nazgrim is a close call also.

I would encourage people to roll for items that there is a lot of competition over, rather than simply what gives you most dps.
    Last edited by mmoc89dd5782ca; 2013-09-08 at 12:12 AM.

Deleted
    As any other agi DPS I will roll for the amazing Assurance of Consequence, however i'm the only one in my team that can use it but the DPS increas on it for some fights is too good not to have it for. So there's one Seal every week for the rest of this expancion and then I'll just roll for tokens and weapons as I also play with 2 shamans, 1 warrior and a monk...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackfu View Post
    To add to this for people who will likely not see heroic gear until near the end of the xpac, the crafted pants are likely BiS.

Gorge Stalker Legplates
    I concur with this. Two red sockets plus an Agility gem bonus is something no self-respecting Hunter should pass up.

...except now it seems that it is Bind on Pickup (confirmed?) so only LW's would be able to use it. Pity...
    Last edited by ShasVa; 2013-09-08 at 01:33 AM.

Does anyone know if the heirloom weapon for ur own class have a 100% droprate or just a chance? Even though you can't upgrade it I'd probably not coin on weapons if I get the heirloom bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Yes, that is correct.
    At all or just with your hunter?

care to elaborate, just curious why most of the good hunters are quiting. i think isnt because the state of the class?

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    At all or just with your hunter?

care to elaborate, just curious why most of the good hunters are quiting. i think isnt because the state of the class?
    Not playing at all, I'm quitting because the next tier doesn't look fun and I want to focus on my education.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    I concur with this. Two red sockets plus an Agility gem bonus is something no self-respecting Hunter should pass up.

...except now it seems that it is Bind on Pickup (confirmed?) so only LW's would be able to use it. Pity...
    If it stays BoE, it will only be BiS until you get http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=105454 which will net about 200 more agility depending if you need the hit bonus from gems or not. It will be BiS for most of the tier however, and it is easier to get than HC WF.

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing to point out for those of you beast ass raiders. Whenever you kill Garrosh, you get the Heirloom weapon. Guaranteed. So, if you are going to kill Garrosh in the first couple weeks, then hold off on coining for weapons.

I'm definitely after in week 1 the Assurance of Conquest because the CD reduction will mean a lot for learning CD using for progression. It will be much more beneficial to be able to plan my CD usage out rather than raid for a few weeks then suddenly have everything thrown off during Heroic Progression.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    One thing to point out for those of you beast ass raiders. Whenever you kill Garrosh, you get the Heirloom weapon. Guaranteed. So, if you are going to kill Garrosh in the first couple weeks, then hold off on coining for weapons.
    Not that I'm doubting you, but I hear this all the time but never found any information on this myself. Where are you getting the info that your first heirloom will be guaranteed from Garrosh?

I'm not sure yet if I will be in on the first Garrosh kill or not but that would certainly be a nice bonus.

Since my guild hopes to clear the instance on normal by the end of week 2 and start killing heroic bosses by week 3, my plan is to save bonus rolls for heroic. But still, we wont be killing many heroic bosses first 3-4 weeks which means that I might have to use a few coins on Klaxxi paragons and Garrosh for the ranged weapons.

It's also nice that the first boss in the instance drops a ranged weapon and the 3rd drops a good trinket+chest piece. That is where my heroic coins will likely go.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2013-09-09 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I'm definitely after in week 1 the Assurance of Conquest because the CD reduction will mean a lot for learning CD using for progression. It will be much more beneficial to be able to plan my CD usage out rather than raid for a few weeks then suddenly have everything thrown off during Heroic Progression.
    what you need to plan? having to do the same but earlier?

cant delay your eng gloves enchant because would be a dps loss if you have it macro into bw atm, so just macro it to every shot. other than that i dont see issues, less cd on rapid fire wich also is affected by arcane shots, less time on stampede wich should be used on CD as many times you can per fight since is around 4 mill damage and isnt affected by haste so you dont need to use it with rapid fire. use bw every time you can to lower rapid fire cd even more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Not that I'm doubting you, but I hear this all the time but never found any information on this myself. Where are you getting the info that your first heirloom will be guaranteed from Garrosh?

I'm not sure yet if I will be in on the first Garrosh kill or not but that would certainly be a nice bonus.
    First kill doesn't have a garantueed drop but the first drop will be for your specialization.

Get my new "Mogu Runes". Head to Timeless Isle, find a group farming the coins (assuming they drop like Lesser Charms) and farm enough for whatever I need (at least 5k for cloak). Kill the 4 Celestials, and after I get the cloak, since I'm on a high population server, maybe kill that other legendary cloak only boss. Maybe use a coin on a world boss if I'm feeling lucky, if not I'll save them for high priority bosses with Tier/Trinkets/Weapons.

All in time for raid at 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    what you need to plan? having to do the same but earlier?

cant delay your eng gloves enchant because would be a dps loss if you have it macro into bw atm, so just macro it to every shot. other than that i dont see issues, less cd on rapid fire wich also is affected by arcane shots, less time on stampede wich should be used on CD as many times you can per fight since is around 4 mill damage and isnt affected by haste so you dont need to use it with rapid fire. use bw every time you can to lower rapid fire cd even more.
    You need to plan what you need to plan for ever boss and considering what I've seen from bosses next tier CD usage definitely isn't going to be a "pop it when it's available" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    You need to plan what you need to plan for ever boss and considering what I've seen from bosses next tier CD usage definitely isn't going to be a "pop it when it's available" thing.
    no you still want to use every single cd as soon as posible as many times as posible. this mean you will use BW every 45 sec rather than delaying for a few sec to sync with eng enchant.

as always hunters always use their cds as soon as they can.