Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The bathroom is my sanctuary, the toilet my throne.

I feel weird for talking about this, but i want to know whether or not im insane.

When ever reality becomes too much and i need a break from everything, I dont lock myself in my room. I dont shut off my phone and go into my back yard.
    I sit down on the toilet for 30-40 minutes. I just sit there, with nothing but my thoughts, or no thoughts at all. Nobody bothers you while in the bathroom. It is a place of privacy your own room doesn't bring. That 2 square meter room has this wonderful therapeutic effect. In this claustrophobic enducing room i can be in peace, locked away from the world and every thing in it.
    After half an hour of just sitting there, doing nothing or browsing the web, i feel happier and i'll have the energy to face the world.

Tell me im not insane, please : /?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

You're not insane, everyone else is.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Lucky you, I don't get peace in my house, no matter where I am

I envy you!

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    You're not insane, everyone else is.
    What do you mean?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It is a place where you can expect to be given some privacy, and if you clean regularly it can be a pleasant room to sit in. Just might get weird looks for staying in their for 30 minute stretches.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So you are masturbating in there, big deal.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Its the only place to take a quick nap at work.

Truer words have never been spoken. Nothing like going on the toilet either for a dump or just to sit there for a little while and read a news paper.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I'm lucky to get 5 minutes in there. Lives with 2 women.

Deleted
    I'll give you my toilet seat when you pry it from my cold, dead hands

I do that at work.

You must not have any small children, I go over to my brother's house and can't even pee without my 2 year old niece knocking on the door.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Tell me im not insane, please : /?
    Nope, I do the same or put on some headphones and do some jogging. It's the most relaxing thing to do while stressed out and makes you forget about all the shit surrounding you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    I do that at work.
    Haha used to do that in highschool screw the teachers.

The crapper is a great place to relax. I catch up on the tweets while having a sheit! 10 min break from work
    Mother pus bucket!

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post

Truer words have never been spoken. Nothing like going on the toilet either for a dump or just to sit there for a little while and read a news paper.
    It's one of the best things in life. Either reading the news paper or a book. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done the same thing as long as I can remember. I thought I was the only one! Its the only place I can really think.

Quote Originally Posted by time0ut View Post
    I've done the same thing as long as I can remember. I thought I was the only one! Its the only place I can really think.
    Nice to get some support

My name is Shittymandias! King of Kings! Look on my turds, ye Mighty and despair!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    So you are masturbating in there, big deal.
    Exactly my thought for this thread. Also your profile picture is very fitting for your post *ifyouknowwhatimeanface*

I think you're a real weirdo lol. My place of comfort is my whole house, not a single room. I'm the king and can go to any room I want and do whatever I want. A single room wouldn't be enough, I need multiple rooms.

I need to be able to walk into my kitchen and get a snack or bottle of water, play video games or watch sports in my living room, work out in my basement room (with the radio), go to my room and go on the computer, whatever. I need open space. Not to mention the ability to go to my vacation home in Florida.

I laugh that you holing yourself up in a tiny bathroom is what you consider a "sanctuary." I'm sorry, but you are insane.